5.0 out of 5 stars BLING!!!
Published on May 5, 2012 by M. Norcross

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but huge
I just received these yesterday and tried them on, they are nice for costume jewelry but way too big for everyday use.
Published on January 4, 2012 by Janeen

5.0 out of 5 stars BLING!!!, May 5, 2012
This review is from: 4.00 Carat Total Cubic Zirconia Princess Cut 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia. 2.00 Carat Each Stone
I bought these for me, but have never worn them as I have a teen in the house. So I might have to order another set! I added a customer photo to the listing. When we opened the package in the van, the sunlight hit them and the entire front seat just sparkled :) The photo I took was actually in the shade and you can clearly see that they are bright and beautiful! Many facets. I've bought costume jewelry before and you can actually pull back a prong w ur finger nail. Can't tell you how many pairs of costume jewelry I've had to throw away because the stone fell out.
These are SOLIDLY build and won't lose their stone. Perfect to wear for any occasion. You can't beat the price, lol. So stock up on them for graduation gifts, birthday gifts, bridal showers, a "for no good reason" gift for your spouse/girlfriend, great for guys who like big shiny studs. People will think you've spend a fortune on them, and with the money you saved, you can buy something for yourself as a reward for being a keen shopper. Great seller, shipped really fast, comes in a jewelry box :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a no-brainer!, June 25, 2012
My ears have always been super sensitive when wearing earrings that contain Nickel, so I always have to be careful when buying. When I saw these earrings for a penny, honestly I was skeptical, but for the price, really, what did I have to lose? I have been wearing these earrings just about every day since I received them in the mail. I love them and wish I had gotten more!! There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with these earrings. They look good, work for everyday wear, and they don't have nickel in them (trust me, my ears would know!) Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, September 19, 2012
D. Kreft (Kirkland, WA United States) - See all my reviews
My wife says "They look like the real thing...nice cut...they're so...so....shiny. They appear to be made well."

Happy wife -> happy life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and cool earring., March 19, 2012
This pair of earrings are great.
it's larger than what I think, but I do like its big square shape, it looks stylish.
You can always catch other's eyes with it :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but huge, January 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars cubic zirconia earrings, December 15, 2011
Item was described accurately.. more beautiful than I imagined. Couldn't ask for anything better..Shipped in timely manner and in time for christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Nannie, September 13, 2012
bought these on a whim... glad I did, I love them... the quality is very good... would buy them again, they are excellent for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, July 30, 2012
Sorry to sound so cliché, but it really is true. I paid $0.01 + $6.95 S&H for these and for that price I wasn't expecting a good quality product.
I can't say I'm pleasantly surprised, nor can I say I'm disappointed. These are just exactly what I expected; sub-par quality but "nice enough" for casual wear.
One of the stones is vastly more cloudy than the other, and side by side the discrepancy in clarity is extremely obvious, but I am hoping that on separate ears it won't be noticeable... I mean, you really would have to be paying close attention to someone's earlobes to take issue with it.
The posts were slightly bent, but bent easily back to where they should be.
Being that these are what I expected I'm not going to rate them the 2 star rating they probably deserve for quality, but the obvious difference in the stones deserves a star deduction because the company isn't paying better attention when packaging this to ship.
All in all, for the price these are definitely worth it, but I wouldn't pay any more for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, February 19, 2012
I purchased these earrings for myself and I absolutely love them! They are sturdy and even prettier in person. I have gotten many compliments already. I highly recommend these for you or someone else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!!!!!!!, January 7, 2014
Backs keep falling off and I've already lost one back so I am done wearing them for now. :( Guess u get wht u pay for...........