Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zodiac ZMX Men's ZO8503 "Racer" Stainless Steel Watch with Black Rubber Strap
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 14, 2013
Excellent, high quality watch. The level of detail on the dial, switches, crown and bezel is amazing and of a level usually associated with much more expensive watches. I own many watches, some of which cost much more than this one, but this is by far my favorite.
on December 7, 2015
I really like the looks of this watch, but after owning it for a few months a mechanical problem happened. I travel between countries a lot and this requires me to set the time. For the first several months, there was no issue. During one of my last trips, I pulled out the adjustment knob and it just popped out completely, as the shaft internally broke off. So unfortunately, I cannot change the time nor date any longer. Will try to send back next time I'm home.
on May 19, 2015
Got my fiance this watch for our anniversary and he absolutely loves it. Gets compliments every where we go and can go with his every day clothes as well as work attire. Highly recommend!
on January 26, 2015
Not what I expected. Watch came without a functional battery. Very disappointing. Especially given a replacement would take 4 weeks given it has to be pressurized for water proof.
on February 3, 2013
I bought the Zodiac watch, emailed the company to order another watch band from a diffrent Zodiac watch for some variety. They responded that they do not allow to mix and match watches - even with all Zodiac components. They said they do not allow it since they want the watches exactly how they design them. Terrible customer service I would not recommend this brand watch to anyone.
55 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse