5.0 out of 5 stars dont leave home without it
My husband received this watch from our new son n law as a gift! He loves it because it is sporty and he can wear it everyday to work. The strap is light weight but the watch itself is very detailed and does it all. My kids think it is really cool and up to date compaired to his other watches. He loves it!
Published 6 months ago by carolyn morrow

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read the time.
Lack of contract between dial and hands make it hare to read the time. Superluminova didn't work on this particular watch so you couldn't read time in the dark.
Published 4 months ago by Michael McKinley

5.0 out of 5 stars dont leave home without it, July 30, 2014
This review is from: Zodiac ZMX Men's ZO8522 "Racer" Stainless Steel Watch with Grey Rubber Band (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read the time., September 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous timepiece, December 3, 2014
Great timepiece, love the style (great for gear heads!) and everything about it... however I do agree that at times it is hard to read as you effectively have to look at black on dark grey, however I knew this up front due to another review, bought it anyway, and I have no regrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking quality watch, August 25, 2014
Hong (Singapore) - See all my reviews
It's a nice looking watch. Better yet, it's Limited Edition of 5,000 pieces only.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, but Too Heavy for Me, December 21, 2014
mookr (West Coast) - See all my reviews
Nice watch, but it is really heavy and thick from front to back. At first I was excited about this watch, but after wearing it for a day I couldn't take the bulkiness of the watch. The quality of the watch is great as every component exceeded my expectations. It just wasn't for me and I returned it. The other thing I didn't like was the bulkiness of the buttons and the rotary knob as they would constantly irritate the back of my hand since I wore it on my left hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 15, 2014
Love these watches. Very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and he loves it, December 30, 2014
Bought this watch as a gift. I love it and he loves it. I agree with the others that the hands are a little difficult to read because they blend in with the dial, but the style and attractiveness of the watch makes up for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, December 9, 2014
Awesome watch! Limited edition of 5000, incredible looking, titanium case. Really recommended for collectors.

2.0 out of 5 stars A disapointing model, January 26, 2015
The face and hands are too close in color making it very difficult to read time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 7, 2014
Very comfortable but I don't know how long the band will last.