Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 31% off the $98.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$23.01 (23%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for grilling steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and vegetables indoors
- Nonstick grill surface measures 12-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches
- Variable heat control; cool-touch handles and housing
- Disassembles easily for cleaning; dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Overall, measures 20-3/4 inches wide, 6-1/8 inches high, 14 inches deep
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
'Fine dining at home is entirely possible.'
Zojirushi is dedicated to offering a new generation of products that exemplify ease, affluence and style in its three main business areas: Cooking appliances, food and beverage preservation and amenities for both home and industry. It will continue to offer attractive products that cater to modern needs based on its guiding philosophy - to improve customers' quality of life through innovative technology - into the 21st Century and beyond.
Indoor Electric Grill
The Indoor Electric Grill is perfect for grilling steaks, seafood, vegetables and more. The grill design directs excess oils and fats away from food and into the drip pan for healthier dining. The drip pan is dishwasher safe.
- Large nonstick grilling surface
- Grill design directs excess oils and fats away from food for healthier dining
- Cool-touch handles and base for easy transport
- 176°F to 410°F heat range
- Dishwasher safe drip tray
- Designed with safety in mind: will not heat unless installed correctly
- cULus listed
- Instruction manual in English
Close-up: Product Features
Dishwasher safe drip tray and large ceramic nonstick grilling surface disassembles from the body for easy cleaning.
1,300 Watt Heating Element
Variable heat settings from Keep Warm (176°F) to 410°F.
Cool touch handles and base for easy transport. The perfect way to grill steaks, seafood, vegetables, and more indoors.
Just What are ZOJIRUSHI GOURMET PRODUCTS?
Our Indoor Electric Grill is designed to barbecue your steaks, vegetables or seafood; at your dining table with minimal effort. A drip pan is built-in to catch the excess oil and fat, making your hamburgers healthier for the family.
The Gourmet Roaster has heating elements in its lid and base for broiling or roasting your favorite cuts of meat or fish. A catalytic filter built into the lid helps to keep most of the odor inside, so even fish can be broiled indoors.
The Gourmet Sizzler is an electric griddle, where frying anything from pork chops to pancakes is more fun when it's done at your table. Japanese teppanyaki or Korean BBQ is a great way to fill the house with gourmet aromas.
Our Gourmet d'Expert electric skillets are ideal for braising pot roasts or chicken as they simmer in wine. Japanese cuisine features these skillets in their popular hot pot style of cooking, or the internationally familiar sukiyaki.
|Indoor Electric Grill EB-CC15||Indoor Electric Grill EB-DLC10||Fish Roaster EF-VPC40||Gourmet Sizzler Electric Griddle EA-DCC10||Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet EP-RAC50||Gourmet d'Expert Electric Skillet EP-PBC10|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||12-5/8 x 18-3/4 x 3 inches||20-3/4 x 14-1/8 x 3-5/8 inches||19-1/8 x 11-5/8 x 7-3/4 inches||23-5/8 x 15 x 4-3/8 inches||17-5/8 x 15 x 8-1/8 inches (with Deep Pan)||15-1/4 x 13-7/8 x 7-3/4 inches|
|Electrical Rating||120 volts / 1,300 watts||120 volts / 1,500 watts||120 volts / 1300 watts||120 volts / 1,350 watts||120 volts / 1,350 watts||120 volts / 1,300 watts|
|Cooking Timer||Up to 30 minutes|
|Cooking Surface||14-7/8 x 10-5/8 inches||13-3/4 x 8-1/4 (rack dimensions)||19 x 12-1/2 inches||12 x 2-1/2 inches (diameter x depth)||10-1/2 x 2-1/4 inches (diameter x depth)|
|Heat Range||176°F to 410°F||176°F to 410°F||Keep Warm (176°F) to 425°F||Keep Warm (176°F) to 480°F||Keep Warm (176°F) to 430°F|
|Deep Dish Inner Pan||✓||✓|
|Stay Cool Side Handles||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Nonstick Grilling/Cooking Surface||✓||✓||Stainless Steel Roasting Rack||✓|
|Dishwasher Safe Drip Tray||✓|
|Disassembles for Easy Cleaning||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
- non-stick surface makes it extremely easy to clean. Charred food debris just slides off the surface.
- base of the unit is made of plastic and acts as an insulator so there is no need to put anything under it to protect your tabletop.
- safety mechanism built in so that grill cannot be operated without drip pan.
- takes only 10 minutes to heat up fully.
- grill is a heavy cast iron so holds heat well. I have seen other similar grills by companies like Sanyo and only Zojurushi uses a heavy cast iron grill.
- heats very well. Grills meat very fast.
- no smoke generated- not sure why, but there just isn't any.
- none so far.
- if you want to grill vegetables, I'd recommend coating them with some oil before putting them on the grill, otherwise the veges tend to get dry.
- power cable is short, so make sure you have an extension cable handy.
- Gets HOT--the manual says the temperature range goes up to 410°F, but my infrared thermometer shows my grill surface reaching 550°F and above. This is good, of course, since it gets closer to imitating the high temperatures a real grill.
- Grill surface is really nonsticky--nothing I've cooked so far has been able to stick to it. Of course, you can't use any metal utensils/spatulas/tongs on it (it will scratch the nonstick coating) so make sure you have nonstick-safe cooking tools before grilling.
- Grill surface is heavy and dense--this means it's going to hold its heat better which is important when grilling.
- No lid--to me, this is one of the main reasons I knocked it down a star. No included lid means your only method of heat transfer into the food is going to be conduction, which is fine for thin foods, but for thick foods the outside is going to burn before you can cook the inside fully. On a real grill, you can put the lid on so that it acts as an oven in addition to a grill. Since there's no included lid, you'll have to stick to thinner foods (or I suppose you could sear the outside on the grill and finish the thick meat in an oven, but that kind of defeats the point of having a grill).
- Tedious to clean--despite the nonstick cooking surface being extremely nonsticky, it's still a pain to clean because of all the small slats and the burnt fat that can buildup in between the slats.Read more ›
+ Great performance from the grill with a variety of meats and veggies
+ Detachable power cord provides safety and easier storage
+ Non-stick surface really works!
+ The lower reservoir catches excess fat and makes clean up easy
+ The size is perfect for grilling large quantities at once
+ The surface seems better designed for even grilling with wider bars than other units
+ The surface definitely is more durable than others like the Forman Grill
+ There is still some smoking, but it is very little and does lessen with more frequent use
- Must be cleaned carefully because it cannot be fully submerged
- Limited temperature settings (low, medium, high), though not a big deal
- Still costs a premium relative to other indoor grills
- You should be careful not to use metal utensils that could scratch or erode the surface
- While cleaning is easy because of the good surface, it does take a little time
- Because of the large grilling area, this will take up some countertop room
- If you don't want any smoking, use a lower heat setting
Setting this thing up the first time is very easy. The bottom try is stainless steel and cleans easily.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this. Wonderful purchase. Use it all the time. Perfect for winter.Published 1 day ago by Jeanne K.
This thing is AWESOME! i highly recommend any product from Zojirushi but if you want a electric grill thats hot enough to makes grill marks this is your grill!Published 2 months ago by Arthur Liao