4.0 out of 5 stars DON'T use as directed- use LESS
BASED on MY personal experiences- VERY IMPORTANT:
Published on May 19, 2008 by azry

First of all, let me say this....ZANTREX 3 is NOT FOR EVERYONE. I have read the reviews and I have seen how some people take it in differently. Some develop these problems, others don't. So that much is clear, IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Published on January 18, 2011 by chito

4.0 out of 5 stars DON'T use as directed- use LESS, May 19, 2008
BASED on MY personal experiences- VERY IMPORTANT:
i took this and lost 15 lbs after Having a baby...i first used as directed and it made me very shaky and sick feeling- but the key to that is to only take 1 dose or even half of that dose - 15 mins before breakfast and DRINK LOTS OF WATER and dont forget to EAT if you dont it will make you fell like vomiting...it will give you plenty of energy to EXCERCISE and clean...best if taken before vigorous activity - if you take it and then sit on the couch - you will feel sick - its not a miracle pill but if you take care of yourself and decrease dose and stay active it does wonders - and dont forget to drink A LOT of water!!

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT! I Use it as an aid. But it's NOT for EVERYONE., January 18, 2011

Second of all, yes it says it'll shed some pounds for you. But in order to make sure this is effective, you have to put in work. You can't expect to eat like a pig and take this and still lose weight. No. If you want to really lose weight and use Zantrex 3, you have to eat the right way which means no eating fast food, and eating smart, of course. And of course, exercise. Cut off fast food, PLEASE! That stuff is like poison to the human race. It may taste good but you only not doing your body so good. And #1 weight tip from....DRINK LOTS OF WATER.

Okay, on to my review. Before I took Zantrex 3, I have already lost 30 pounds on my own. My goal was to lose 50 pounds. When I first started taking Zantrex, I started with one pill just 15 minutes before my breakfast meal. I started with one pill, then after a while I took the recommonded dosage which is 2. I reached my goal of losing 50 pounds. I was 192 pounds, now I am 140 pounds. I was a pant size 36, now I am a pant size (waist) 30. I lost lots of weight with Zantrex 3. I am proud! I am happy! I feel great, I look great! I thank myself and also of course, Zantrex 3. But at the same time, I feel bad because Zantrex 3 is a very strong product.

The side effects....when I take Zantrex 3....I get a high boost in energy as if I could take on the day. I do get a little hyper and a little jittery and shakey. I hate that feeling. But it gives me the energy to fulfill my day. I don't crash or anything. My appetite...I think this supplement actually reduces it because whenever I don't take it, I am hungry all the time but when I do take it, I am only hungry at different times of the day.

I do realize that when I take it on a day, I have trouble sleeping at night. I usually sleep around 10PM, but with Zantrex 3, I don't sleep til 12AM-1AM....around that area or so.

It's a good diet AID. I mean I say it is an aid to lose weight, not the actual do-er of losing weight. I take it as an aid because Zantrex 3 boosts your metabolism to HELP you lose weight. That means you have to put in the work.

However, whenever I workout, and finish, my heart is beating so fast and furious. I don't really like that at all.

I give this product 3 stars due to some of the negative things I just mentioned (sleeping, heart beat problems).

I'll say this product should be use as an aid to HELP you lose weight. And I say this product should only be use for the ones who are in good condition...no heart problems...no diabetics...no high cholestrol or such and such.

Take my advice....if you wanna use this product, don't start off with this. First try and lose a few pounds first on your own and when you near your goal, use Zantrex 3. BUT BE CAREFUL. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

I took just one pill of Zantrex 3 this morning and I still have a high bar of energy in me. It was just one instead of two and i still have all this energy. This stuff is strong and like I said, it's NOT FOR EVERYONE.

In the end, I say you should maybe just maybe do not use this at all. If you decide to, BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THIS STUFF IS VERY STRONG.

DON'T TAKE IT EVERYDAY. TAKE ONLY TWO A DAY. MAYBE ONE. (MY SUGGESTIONS IS ONE). TAKE IT EVERY OTHER DAY, NOT EVERY SINGLE DAY. If you wanna make sure you sleep tonight, TAKE THIS IN THE MORNINGS (5AM-8AM) Not in the afternoons or half of the day because if you do that, you'll not gonna be able to sleep.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a miracle pill, but those do not exists!, April 27, 2004
By A Customer
I think that Zantrex-3 works exactly as it should. No, you are not going to take the pill, continue to eat as you normally do, and magically lost weight. If anyone finds a pill that does that, please let me know. Basically, Zantrex-3 is a caffeine pill. Sure, it says it contains all kinds of really impressive-sounding ingredients, but it boils down to a caffeine pill. And caffeine pills can and do work for weight loss in the sense that they suppress your appetite and give you a boost of energy. So, this pill can give you that extra edge a lot of us need to lose weight, but it absolutely must be used in moderation and along with exercise and proper diet to work right. Can it make you feel nervous or jittery? Yes, just like drinking 5 cups of coffee could. I suggest following the instructions and taking the pills with a lot of water 15-30 minutes before eating. I would only recommend taking no more than 4 pills a day (though I believe the bottle says you can take up to 6). Four pills should be plenty to get you through your day. The bottom line is not to expect some miracle with this pill, or any pill for that matter. It can give you an extra edge and assist with weight loss, but nothing will just magically make extra weight disappear without exercise and a proper diet.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does do what it says, April 29, 2007
Erika D (Lake Tahoe, CA) - See all my reviews
To me it's the only product that works without hurting the stomach... I have gastritis and I have tried a thousand pills, diets, shots, everything you can think of to lose weight... this is the only thing that works. You do feel sick but it does MELT the fat away. You can help the side effects with lots of water and exercise. This is for people truly committed to lose weight and with a good exercise program on the side. I recommend to just follow the instructions and let a few days go by, you do feel better after a while (a week or so) and do not take in the afternoon or for dinner at all or you won't sleep. When you take it you have to eat or it won't work. It does not matter what you eat you will still lose weight. DO NOT DRINK ANY CAFFEINATED BEVERAGES WHILE ON IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont know why all the bad reviews, March 19, 2008
Julio A. Zuleta "Anonymous" (JESSUP, MD, United States) - See all my reviews
I was able to lose 30 lbs and keep it off with Zantrex. It IS caffine so what do you expect it to do to your system? And I dont think it is fair that it got a bad review just becasue someone was allergic to it!

It helps give me that boost I need to workout and keep my apetite under control. It is not a miracle pill and you have to work hard but it does give you that added support whether physically or just mentally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost weight 2003 will try it again 2009, February 3, 2009
I tried this diet pill in 2003 after having a daughter I went from 180 lbs to 115 lbs.Now,I gain few pounds since,work and night school so,I plan on taking them again.They did make me have tons of energy and not eat but,I love the fact that I lost weight with ONLY this product.I have to be faithful to something that works.I take only ONE PILL since,I don't want to go nuts to lose too fast.I'm in no rush to be thin.Iam now 140 lbs and my goal is to be healthy 130 lbs.Having a family who has health issues,i don't want to be one of them.So,do this for health reasons not too be skinny period for the fact that it DOES WORK FAST.
In 2003 I lost total of 50 lbs and got scary skinny to 109 with 2 pills so..This time I will try one pill.

can wait to get it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Pass this one up., April 8, 2005
Not only did i get sick, have nausea whenever I took it, but also the tension headaches were draining. It causes nausea, headaches and attitudes (how can anyone feel pleasant on this?) Any recommendations for something that really works without making you miserable?

3.0 out of 5 stars It works...but at a price, June 24, 2004
By A Customer
This product does what it promises. You definitely lose weight when you use it. BUT, after using it you feel horrible, especially 10 minutes after you eat. You get very nervous and nauseated. I hate it and love it at the same time because it has definitely helped me lose weight but while I'm under its influence I swear I will never take it again because it makes me feel so sick. However, I always go back to it when I need to lose some weight. No wonder Britney Spears was seen with this stuff, its a miracle worker if you can stand the reaction.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only take this if you need...., March 28, 2005
an extra push. I didn't see it as a helpful dietary supplement. I was mostly hyper all day, with no weight loss.

Earlier this month, I was preparing to move and I needed more energy, I took two blue Zantrex-3 pills and I was up for at least 24 hours. But when I came down, I basically crashed.

During the two weeks I took the pills I did not see any weight loss results, but around 7pm at night, I would feel jittery, like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. In addition, my coworkers thought I was on illegal drugs because I was so wired.

I decided to stop taking the capsules and have just been trying to fight the battle of the bulge with diet and exercise.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an energy pill, October 28, 2005
This is nothing more than a glorified energy pill..it's basically Red Bull in pill form.

It will not magically make you lose weight...all it does is give you a boost of energy so you are able to push harder when exercising.

The reason I take this is because due to longer work hours, I either have to go to the gym extra early or late at night, when I have no energy. Zantrex does an excellent job of getting me prepped up for the gym and giving me that extra boost so I can run an extra mile, or lift an extra set.....

Take my word for it, Zantrex is useless if you DO NOT WORK OUT or have PROPER EATING HABITS. But if you want to go to a gym feeling like a mad bull charging a matador, this is it!

Zantrex-3 Zantrex-3