- File Size: 917 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Healthy Wealthy nWise Press (July 16, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 16, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00L2G10SC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #763,888 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$5.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Zombie Apocalypse: The Prepper's Guide to Pandemic Outbreak, Quarantine, and Zombie Fallout (Survival Family Basics - Preppers Survival Handbook Series) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you are looking for a good zombie guide, avoid this book and pick up something else. The guide written by Max Brooks is far superior to this.
Macenzie covers everything from how pandemics spread (be it azombie or not), to what happens when it stirkes and what action you can take. She also covers a little bit of history of previous outbreaks which was cool to read.
Anyway, great book and very informative read!
I have NOT finished the entire book yet, but I have started and am loving it so far!
Pick this one up!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Doesn't really tell you anything but its ok to read if you have nothing else to readPublished 8 months ago by deanne l. ward
The author gives a pretty interesting explanation about how another pandemic could occur by looking at past pandemics, but doesn't give much information about the prepping side.Published 12 months ago by E. Prender
Not a good book has no important info and is just a fool blabbering on and on about something that will never happen I made the mistake of buying this book and I hope you don't... Read morePublished 14 months ago by William Gohn
This book follows what you can see in most any doomsday movie seen in just about any year. Pack a lunch carry big stick , Eyes open head's down.Published 21 months ago by Vincent A. Day Sr.
Interesting concept but you have to buy the whole series to figure out how to survive.Published 21 months ago by Led Zep Fred
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Safety & First Aid
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Safety & First Aid
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Disaster Relief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture