Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on March 9, 2006
My (...) son is a bright student, but a reluctant reader. It is always difficult finding chapter books he is interested in reading. We purchased the entire (...) series (three in all) and he hasn't put them down since they arrived. Warning to the sensitive: the book are full of "gross" humor, butit is harmless....nothing boys don't talk about already!
on September 23, 2013
Yes, there is no Butts about it. This is a sure way to make your grandson smile. In reading a very funny book. Enjoying reading at that. Plus great entertainment for sure. He is up at wee hours at night reading this book. With his night light on, lowering his laughing, to not wake the rest of the house. But for the enjoyment, one gets knowing your grandson enjoys the book. Is great to hear. As long as grandma keeps buying these books at Amazon. At a very low price, and great delivery time. Pretty soon have to order some more. Enjoy.......
on November 15, 2013
This book was a funny read for my son, who at the time did not like to read. It definitely has boy humor. However, so of the language I did not like and darkened the words. I would definitely buy more of this author's books (I do have some).
on December 23, 2015
Wait, what? My 10 year old is READING? ...For FUN? O.O ...Not glued to TV or video games? :D I am a happy momma! I don't care that it may seem immature and gross, she's reading AND enjoying herself. She surprised me and went on to read The Black Stallion and A Wrinkle In Time after she finished this book. So for the people that say it is a bad influence, I scoff at them. Reading for fun is rewarding in surprising ways. This is a funny well written book that showed her READING is not a punishment.
on March 15, 2007
Zombie Butts From Uranus by Andy Griffiths is actually a suprisingly good read... Unless you consider yourself mature and old enough to not laugh at fart jokes. I'm considered mature by various people, and yet I still find myself laughing my head off while reading this book. And I also suggest reading The Day My Butt Went Psycho!, also by Andy Griffiths first.

The book is about a kid named Zack Freeman who is trouble by a very, VERY, rude butt. Zack is a good-willed but clusmy sort of kid who strives to be a butt hunter like all of his heros. Already widely considered a great butt hunter because of his heroic efforts in the first book, he finds himself failing at a Butt Hunters Training Academy and ultimately quits because he is tired of failing. But unbeknonwst to him, his parents (who frequently are on "tours" with an "orchestra") are butt hunters on a mission to Uranus when thousands of dead butts are reanimated bye an enormous explosion on the planet. Then the zombie butts go and attack Earth and yadda yadda... I don't want to ruin the ending.

Zombie Butts From Uranus is a book that one should read more than once. Just like if you watch a movie multiple times in a brief period, you begin to notice all of the little things that don't seem that important, but provide a few extra laughs. And one thing that you have to do is read the covers and warning on the inside cover page. But this should deffiantly be a read for any young kid who wants to laugh.
on October 6, 2012
Bought these for my 9 year old. He loves them! Since we aren't allowed to say "bad" words, he loves the crude humor. He laughs out loud when he reads them. These books really make reading fun for all ages.
on December 2, 2010
So we bought these books for our VERY good 3rd grade reader. It's hard to find something that holds her interest and that is long enough for her not to finish in just one setting. While as a mom I thought the premise of the books and their toilet humor was gross she LOVED the idea. Well to my dismay not only is the word "crap" used multiple times but also "damn". For a children's series I just felt that was completely unnecessary and now have chosen not to let her finish the series since these are not words that she needs to add to her vocabulary... Major bummer... Just wish someone would have warned us first... Augh!
88 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2005
We all know kids like to joke about butts and use doubl3 meanings to say things they usually can't get away with. That is the whole premise of this book, which is a sequel to "The Day My Butt Went Psycho!". Zack and his butt-fighting team protect the earth from rogue butts. A new foul enemy attacks, the Zombie Butts, and their goal is to take over the planet. My son in 4th grade got a big kick out of this and read it cover to cover.
on October 7, 2004
Zack Freeman skied down a steep snow-covered slope on a crisp sunny winter morning, completely unaware that he was about to be engulfed by a deadly crapalanches.

Crapalanche!

This book is about an army of zombie butts who try to take over the world. This book is the sequel to the book The Day My Butt Went Psycho. I hope that you enjoy this book as much as I did.
on November 16, 2010
My son who is 11 hates to read. When forced to do so he enjoys Captain Underpants, Geronimo Stilton and comic books and loves to hear me read. We found this book and he started it and loved it. He has now read it all the way thru, it is his first book that he completed on his own. He has listened and enjoyed Skippy John Jones, Ordinary Boy, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter but never really read anything alone all the way thru until now. Yes, this book is disgusting, gross and full of potty reference but I dare you to name a boy between the age of 8-14 who isn't the exact same way. I applaud any book that can hold the interest of a boy of this age when football, video games and Legos are all calling his name.