5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Cajun Hot Sauce is KILLER!!!!
I thought the new flavors were great. I have started eating this stuff on my pizza. Even my wife and kids love it. I'm the only one that can handle the new Antidote which is much hotter and even better than the original!
Published 7 months ago by ROBERT CUCULLU

3.0 out of 5 stars Averege heat
Ok taste, a little disappointed as there seems to be little difference between each flavor. Their hottest is just spicy.
Published 5 months ago by riccojohn

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Cajun Hot Sauce is KILLER!!!!, December 2, 2013
ROBERT CUCULLU (Franklin, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombie Cajun Hot Sauce Gourmet Food Gifts Basket Set - Not Just a Novelty Gift for a Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit - 4 of the Best Bottles of Louisiana Spiced Cayenne, Jalapeno, and Habanero Pepper Sauces (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Best!!, December 30, 2013
Zombie Cajun gives you every flavor and burn you want in a hot sauce. I'm from Texas and we love hot sauce, if you like mild,medium, garlic and HOT HOT sauce then this is for you. People who eat hot sauce know what they want, like me I love this hot sauce in many different flavors. Get this for your man or woman who love to eat. Zombie Cajun is great on everything from eggs to steak and I have used it for marinade for all my beef and steaks. So what are you waiting for get this ASAP!

Thanks, Paul C. TX/TN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavors, December 28, 2013
This made a nice gift for a hot sauce fan. None of them are super hot (something to keep in mind if you are purchasing for someone who enjoys things really spicy), but they all have great flavors and accompany dishes nicely. I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea!, December 10, 2013
I had already tried the regular sauce, and thought it was great. Then, I found this gift set which was the perfect long-distance gift to send to family! (I'll be getting one for myself, too!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty sauces!, May 20, 2014
We've got a pretty high spice tolerance in this household so this isn't the spiciest in our collection, but they are very tasty. :) I like that there's a few watery ones and one thicker one as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flavorful, May 14, 2014
The package came just in time! I bought this for my boyfriend who loves hot sauce. I love the packaging. It's so rustic. The straw plus the dust covered bottles makes it a nice surprise.

We've only tried two of them so far. Number 5 is very flavorful. Number 10 is just hot. It could definitely be hotter, but it's delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, December 30, 2013
got these for my boyfriend for Christmas. He loves them! he puts them on everything, there hasnt been a single meal where he didnt bring all 4 bottles to the table with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, December 30, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend who loves hot sauce and he loves it! The packaging was really unique (packed in a box with what looked like hay; gave it great character as a gift). He's tried 3 out of the 4 so far and is very happy with them. I would definitely recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast shipping...super great product!, December 29, 2013
This was a last minute Christmas gift...I had recently tried Zombie Cajun Hot Sauce while in New Orleans and thought this would make a great gift for my son. Gift set arrived in great condition and even faster than promised. Received an email last night from my son and he tried all four and LOVES them all. I highly recommend this product for their quality and their responsiveness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flavor, December 29, 2013
With so many hot sauces trying to out-do each other in hotness, it's great to find a hot sauce with some flavor! Yes, the 'antidote' is not the hottest sauce I've tried, but it has a good kick and a spicy flavor which really goes well together. I wasn't much of a fan of the garlic hot sauce, but I'm not a fan of garlic in the first place.

A pleasant heat paired with a nice taste. I'm glad I got this. I purchased it for my in-law... and then we promptly opened them up for breakfast. No regrets at all!

Rate and Discover Movies