4.0 out of 5 stars Questions answered
New questions remain! The primary one being "Where is Part 3?"!!!
Published 23 months ago by JeWellen

1.0 out of 5 stars Confusing followup
This book is all over the place and really let me down after reading the first book. I wish I could return it because I felt like I wasted my time and money on a rushed sequel.
Published 23 months ago by Scott

4.0 out of 5 stars Questions answered, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Zombie Dawn II: A Zombie Apocalypse Sequel (Kindle Edition)
New questions remain! The primary one being "Where is Part 3?"!!!
Even though Part 2 was shorter I enjoyed it a whole lot more than Part 1! Not all those rambling weapons descriptions, including the ammo they used and which person had what!(I plan to keep it on hand in case of an apocalyptic event!! It would be a good tactical and weapons guide!) Also, not so many characters allowed me to be way more invested in what was happening with each one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Confusing followup, January 6, 2013
Scott (Tennessee, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book, October 21, 2012
I did not know the book was out, was excited when seen it finally made it out. I thought the book was good. Exciting did not see the twist in the book. Looking forward to the next book.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok overall., February 19, 2013
First book was good. This one seemed to drag along at times. Good enough to finish, not sure if I want to keep reading the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars will there be more?, June 23, 2014
Good job. I liked the diary views of each main character. Some sad losses but a great story line. Jack is one who I would like on my side, along with Kate and Mike! Looking forward to the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the first book, October 9, 2013
This book is different then the first one. It is written from several different views. I enjoyed how it was written it let you know what Mike & Kate are thinking as they wait to be rescued. It also shows the change in Mike and makes you really question what will happen next. I find the baby in this book incredibly creepy and I am anxious to read the next book in this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, just short, April 9, 2013
I really loved this storyline and really loved the first book. This picked up where the other left off and wrapped up all of the loose ends nicely. I did like the storyline and development of the Characters but it was too short for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, March 20, 2013
This is a great second book in this series! Pulls you in with nonstop action. Cant wait to read the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, December 20, 2012
James B. Arnold (Douglasville, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Great storyline and characters. Thought it was marginally better than the first one. Can't go wrong with both. Enjoyed them both.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 30, 2012
I was so glad to see this available for my kindle. And even happier when it was free. I really enjoyed the first book of this series but was really disappointed in the second. I almost thought I was reading two different books by two different authors. Sorry but I will pass on the third book.