|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $11.00 (73%)
Zombie Fallout 3 The End... Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 427 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Audible NarrationAudible Narration: Ready
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $3.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 3 of 9 in Zombie Fallout (9 Book Series)
"Salt to the Sea" by Ruta Sepetys
Just when it seems freedom is within their grasp, tragedy strikes. Not country, nor culture, nor status matter as all ten thousand people aboard must fight for the same thing: survival. See more
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
He has written the Indian Hill trilogy with the first Indian Hill - Encounters being published for the Amazon Kindle in July 2009. He has since written the Zombie Fallout series and is working on a new zombie book.
He lives in Maine with his wife, three kids and two English bulldogs. Visit him at marktufo.com or http://zombiefallout.blogspot.com/ or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Tufo/133954330009843 for news on his next two installments of the Indian Hill trilogy and upcoming installments of the Zombie Fallout series.
Amazon Author Rankbeta(What's this?)
Top Customer Reviews
1. The unique writing style immediately grabs you. This book series is written as a journal and it is heart warningly written with grammar errors the type that someone would make when writing a journal and not having access to back tracking or editing later.
2. The characters really come alive in this series. These are flawed interesting people who breath fresh life into a stale genre full of either righteous survivors or deviant monsters in human skin. From the insane mike talbot who will trick his son into opening a fridge full of three month rotting food or drag a friend ten miles through ice and snow while being chased by zombies, then you have Tommy the delightful beacon of innocent hope in a cold dark world.
3. The wit and humor. Recorded in these books is a unique sense of humor and wit that make me stop reading in order to laugh. This book series has heart.
Finally, if you are a self respecting zombie fan who has enjoyed books like World War Z and the Zombie Survival Guide, YOU NEED TO GET THIS!!!
This was a true pleasure to read.
In his latest opus Zombie Fallout 3:The End The story of The Talbot clan is continued as they fight their way through the zombie holocaust without giving anything away from the book I will say that the suspense is turned up a few notches here and of course there is gore galore overall a great reading experience leaving you wanting more!
Review for Audio book
This is book three of the Zombie Fallout series and pretty much picks up the action where book two left of. So what you get nice and even spacing in the narrative, the story is relatively original in its telling. When the action happens it comes out of left field. The main protagonist Mr Talbot comments; at the end of book two that if not for his marine training he and his family would prime rib for the Zombies. As in the previous two books the narrator does an excellent job of telling the tale, and his characterisations are very well done you really get a feel for the post-apocalyptic world, where a 500 hundred year old vampire and her perpetual hungry hordes of Zombies are homing in our survivors. What sets this tale apart from the plethora of Zombie books out there are the clear use of funny anecdotes and sprinkling of great humour/sarcasm, some reviewers have not liked the light side to these books, but I for one think they make these books. Without giving away spoilers this is a great series of books and really well told stories that are not predictable. I forget to mention. While they are alive the characters are really well rounded. If you have any interest in this type of horror genre you’ll love these audio books.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Zombie Fallout 3: The End by Mark Tufo is a black comedy that continues the journals of Mike Talbot as he desperately strives to save his family from the zombie horde and... Read morePublished 12 days ago by JameyLynn
i love these books and i hope there is a no. 10 in the series.Published 13 days ago by Diane Williams
Michael Talbot is a true survivor and is truly loyal to all he considers family. Keeps you at the edge of your seat, and very entertaining. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Am writing reviews for all 9 of the series I have read but I should have done this after each book! All are great reads and hard to put down. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Shawn Rhodes
A continuation of the Talbot family adventures in the zombie apocalypse. I love the characters. This story is, exciting, scary, funny, sad, and horrifying all wrapped up in one.Published 20 days ago by Tabetha
Love this series...keeps my whole life rolling on a exciting pace!Published 25 days ago by dan ferem
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult