5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the Series
I believe this to be the best book in the author's series and I couldn't put it down. It continues with the Talbot family vs Eliza, the "Queen" of the Zombies and her unfortunate brother Tomas. Mark has added a few new characters to the mix and you never know if they are going to be like the "5th" crew member on Star Trek that they just have along to kill off or if they...
Published on October 9, 2011 by Cindy D. Martell

3.0 out of 5 stars Running out of ideas?
I thought this was the weakest of the Zombie Fallout books I have read so far. Not much happens in this one and there is alot of smacktalking between the characters that might be amusing if you are a teenager, for adults it gets a little boring. Also the storyline splits in a few strange tangents and I think Mr Tufo has simply run out of good ideas.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars not my fave, June 7, 2012
While I greatly enjoyed this series I wasn't so much a fan of this installment. I found myself wondering where the zombies were. I thought it got really heavy on the vampire stuff, losing sight of the fun with zombies. That said I was still happy to read on and to the story's end.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Zombie Series, March 8, 2012
Zombie Fallout is one of the best zombie series out there. Exciting story, super fun read with engaging characters - particularly Michael Talbot - the guy who thinks all the same crazy thoughts you would if you were in this world gone mad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Talbot rocks!, March 1, 2012
Ok if you have read the books in this series then bynow Mike Talbot is family! You will cry with him laugh with him and just plain love him! The Zombie genre is a better place with Mark tofu in it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best zombie series i have ever read., January 24, 2012
This series has kept me up for a few days i cant put it down. I have found my new favorite author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 13, 2012
I really love this series, it was definitely worth the money! Looking forward to more books from you in the future. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fallout Series, January 11, 2012
This series is awesome! I laughed, cringed and got grossed out. His characters are rich, realistic and a hoot. I've already recommended these books to my friends. So if you like zombies and end days, this is the tales for you! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars another hit!, January 8, 2012
Yet another hit! This series just keeps getting better and better! I just got my Kindle Fire for Christmas and the first 4 books on it have been this series (and I couldn't put them down!)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE This Series!, January 5, 2012
Ok so I just finished all 5 ZF Books - ZF1, 2, 3, 4 and then 3.5. They completely stole my heart! Its true what they say - I had bought 2-4 before I was even finished with #1. I am a huge sci-fi/horror fan and I truly LOVED this series. I can't wait for the next one. If I could compare Mark to anyone it would be early Koontz and King. He writes with wonderful humor, dialog, unexpected twists, original ideas and great/likeable characters you LOVE to root for. Keep it up Mark! I'm definitely a fan for life!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The end?, December 25, 2011
Well, the fourth book in the series definitely flows a lot better than the others. There is finally some actual character development, though I still don't like the way the author has created his characters. I guess my big gripe is Tracy, Mike's wife, doesn't even really act like his wife unless he's about to die. His kids might as well be ghosts and the only character who saves it all is BT. However, I enjoyed the plot twists and liked the ending. I think if a fifth book is in fact coming, it should still be a satisfying read. If you've made it this far through the series then I say demand a final book so we can see where it all ends up.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite of the series so far!!!, December 9, 2011
This entire series is GREAT. If you love zombie books as I do, you can't go wrong - especially considering the kindle price. They are a little different than most zombie books, but in a unique and intriguing way. I really enjoyed the "villains" - outside of the zombies, that is. I can't wait for the next installment to come out, because I read all of these in a row over the weekend - I just couldn't stop reading, I had to find out what happened! The characters are well developed and the action will not disappoint - nor will the plot.

This particular book is my favorite - we're heading into some crazy territory here, and I can't wait to find out what happens!

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa32fd660)

Zombie Fallout 4:  The End Has Come and Gone
Zombie Fallout 4: The End Has Come and Gone by Mark Tufo (Paperback - September 30, 2011)
$13.95 $12.56