5.0 out of 5 stars Too funn!
This book is a real treat...a fan of Greg's artwork, I saw this book at one of his shows and purchased it immediately for a friend. I really need to buy another for myself! It's silly, funny, wacky and for those of us who are zombie fans--a must have! I agree with the other reviewers who said "buy two" because you'll definitely want one for yourself and one (or more)...
Published on April 25, 2012 by S. Nikolaus

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bathroom book
I wanted some entertaining materials to put in my guest bathroom. It works great. It's very dry humor. I wish it was slightly more funny. However, I still recommend it for such a use.
Published 21 months ago by Riley Spiller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't know I liked zombies, June 20, 2012
Laura H. (Massachusetts USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
I didn't know I liked zombies. Why would I like zombies? But then my 10 year old son and I happened upon this book and it's author at a May Fair. Wow! This is a gorgeously illustrated, wacky, wonderfully fun book for all ages. I bought a few as gifts and they were well received both by teens and adults. Of course, I had to keep one all for myself. This unique little book is a great find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for teenagers and teenagers at heart!, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
Everyone knows that teenagers are in their own world - or universe - and sometimes it's difficult to get an entry permit! I gave my 16-year old niece this book for Christmas and it was a huge success! We all had fun reading the captions out loud and passing around the book to look at the great paintings. A wonderful combination of art and whimsy and just plain laugh out loud fun! Put it on the coffee table for your next family gathering (or business meeting for that matter) and see how differences melt away and borders are crossed with ease!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
Greg Stones has some great talent. This book is very witty and quirky. My particular favorite is the Canadians. Too funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
This book is awesome! It is so creative and original! I'll be sure to get several copies for gifts!! Can't wait for more from this author/illustrator!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
Maybe it's just my crazy humor, but this book gave me a gigglespaz. It's amazing how many things zombies hate that we never realized...I got such an education out of this book. Nice and durable hardcover, pretty small and easy to keep in your glove compartment in case you get stranded and want to feel better about being un-undead.
-E

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious....love it!, January 3, 2013
Nathan C (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
Great little coffee table book. I think it's hilarious. It's mostly appropriate for younger kids. There's one page where Zombies hate "disrespect," and it has Dracula giving the middle finger and other monsters mooning the zombie, and another where they hate "nudity," and it has a naked man and woman running away (the woman is covering herself, and you don't see anything). I'm not a prude, but they could have taken those two pages out and made it appropriate for my 4 year old.

I'm nit picking at this point...I still think it's a five star book, but want parents to know if there is anything objectionable in it. Whether or not you find it objectionable is up to you (and for what age you find it appropriate). Great little book for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., May 6, 2012
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
George Romero meets Norman Rockwell. Love this book. So glad I stumbled upon it. Zombies like...stumbling. Excellent art supported by well thought out simple expression of the flesh eating psyche.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - Buy at least two of them, April 25, 2012
B. Schmidt (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
Buy at least two because you're going to want to share the fun but you're not going to want to give away your copy. I've bought about 8 copies of this already. It's a uniquely hilarious book of charming-but-twisted paintings depicting zombies and the stuff they hate. Each page is a little masterpiece that will make you giggle -- that is, as long as you have a sense of humor. Great gift for Walking Dead fans, hard-to-shop-for teens, friends, and zombies. Not a picture book for toddlers. Probably not for grandmas -- unless your grandma is wickedly cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY!, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
This book is AMAZING! It is awesome. The words are simple and the pictures are super. It is so funny

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Stuff., May 30, 2014
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
I purchased a print from Greg Stones at a local RI arts festival and regretted not buying the book to which the print was included in. This book is a collection of humerous watercolors. Many of the pictures made me literally LOL. Keep doing what you're doing Greg.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›

Zombies Hate Stuff
Zombies Hate Stuff by Greg Stones (Hardcover - March 21, 2012)
$9.95 $8.36