CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.19 shipping
Zometool Creator 3 Construction Kit
|Price:||$154.41 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.59 (6%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Creator 3 is a rich source of discovery and creativity; a great construction kit for families who want to build together or for individuals who want to build big; Contains 738 precision-made components; Ages 6 and up
- Build thousands of models from simple shapes to large and complex 3D structures with ease thanks to Zometool's brilliant shape-and-color coded system; endless possibilities for fascinating open-ended play
- Zometool is a hands-on gateway to understanding beautiful patterns related to meaningful concepts in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math
- A colorful informational and inspirational instruction manual will help you get started; lifetime manufacturers warranty; made in the USA
- Treasured by kids and Nobel Prize winners; Zometool has been included in lists like Forbes' "Top Toys That Kindle Kids' Creativity" and Time's "Toys That Will Make Your Kids Smarter"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
symmetry, so the Zome System was right up my alley.
I bought it for a big kid--me!
I also recommend getting the book "Zome Geometry",
which provides exercises, directions, and "challenges"
to really get you experimenting and thinking
analytically. Apparently Amazon only offers the
Pioneer Kit, and I noticed many reviewers suggesting
the purchase of multiple kits. Hopefully, Amazon (Toys
R Us) will start offering some of the larger kits;
beyond the Pioneer kit (121 pieces), you can also find
the 242-piece Adventurer kit, all the way up to the
1308-piece Advanced Math Kit (which also includes
advanced "green" struts for constructing truly fantastic
[[UPDATE : Amazon now offers the larger "Explorer" Kit as well!]]
Zome allows you to build an endless variety of figures:
pyramids, cubes, prisms, dodecahedrons (12-sided ball),
and far beyond--whatever your imagination comes up with,
while giving you the chance to learn geometry in a
I highly recommend this "toy" for kids, teachers, or
anyone fascinated with geometric figures.
I recently experimented with this set and found it very entertaining and addictive, your creativity can just take off and there's no limit!!
Warning: I had to buy more pieces because there were not enough parts for really complicated models, and for octahedrons you need an expansion set. This kit is a good starting point.
Your imagination is only limited by the number of parts you have. Zome is fun for anyone who likes You can build very intricate designs, or you can build simple things. I have great fun creating molecular models, imitating crystal structures, placing [buckey] balls inside of balls inside of balls, and fractal-type three-dimensional designs. My daughter usually builds houses and other structures, and lots of stars. We have well over a thousand parts now and frequently build objects that encompass the living room.
For more information I recommend you check out [...]. This is also the best place to get more parts as you can buy specific pieces by the pound, 'naked' kits (without the packaging, saves money), glow-in-the-dark kits, DVD's and books full of building projects, and special pieces only available from their site.
The sticks are fairly resilient and will last for years as long as you are gentle removing them from the spheres. The spheres will last forever, and you can get other colored spheres if you want to build molecular models.
Zome is a great product, and anyone over the age of six or so can play.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is a great tool (toy) for exploring 3-dimensional relationships.Published 12 days ago by H. Stern
I learned about ZomeTools a few years ago but thought they were too expensive. I finally happen to have some money and went all in and bought ten of the Creator 3 kits. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
These are REALLY cool! We have been building all kinds of shapes and structures. They are more challenging than some o there building toys because each color is a different shape,... Read morePublished 6 months ago by K. Tripp
It seemed a little too advantage for my 4 years old daughter. There was one 11 years old boy visiting my house. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Kun Su
Allowed for a lot of creativity and hours of fun loved that it also has an educational aspect to itPublished on February 11, 2014 by Jessica Bailey Oetker