Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 13, 2012
These work very well and are well built. The prongs line up well. I've used them with crickets and dubia roaches for feeding lizards.

update: after over 3 years of use these are still holding up great and my favorite ones. I got another pair that are soft tipped and I hardly ever touch them.
on June 6, 2011
i have no small creatures but these tongs are great for a lot of other uses...cleaning articles dropped in drains, finding and removing small items from odd spaces and anytime you need help getting stuff from crevices ie dropped pills, beads, etc...i even used it to remove some stuck paper in my printer...i bought some as gifts for some of my senior citizen friends so useful!!!
on December 29, 2011
These "tweezers" are exactly like the picture. Very sturdy, and Yes, they are labeled feeding tongs, but I've used them to retrieve a credit card that had fallen between the car seat and center console. I've also used them to pick up a viety of hard to reach items. Which is why I think of them as tweezers.
on August 2, 2011
My in-laws just closed on a house in the outlying areas of the Phoenix metropolitan area and I got these for them to help them remove the scorpions that they find hanging out in their home or in the backyard. Sure you can just step on a scorpion, but what it it's on the wall or the ceiling? These are great and they are very thankful that I got them for them.
on July 4, 2012
I have recently adopted / rescued a 4 foot Royal Python and she has a history of striking her previous owner's hands. The cause of this behavior, I believe, stemmed from the feeding process they used. They fed her live rodents, in her enclosure, every 21 days. In my experience, that would lead to a very hungry python and she would begin to see any moving thing in her enclosure as a meal.
That said, and with my lack of desire to be bitten, I was orignially looking for something 12" or longer. I bought these along with a set of 12" from a local pet store. I prefer these tongs because they are sturdier and offer a better range of grip; strong enough to hold up a f/t jumbo rat but gentle enough to release when the snake tags it. It has also been a great tool in enticing Sammy, since she was a reluctant feeder at first, having been raised on live.
Overall, highly impressed with this purchase.
on February 7, 2016
My bearded dragon is super lazy and wouldn't chase the crickets to eat them. These make it so much easier to feed him, especially after dusting the crickets in a bag. They are very sturdy. Not flimsy at all.
on January 28, 2016
I had african dwarf frogs and they would eat frozen blood worms right off these things :D

great quality, never had rust issues, long enough to feed in a 5 gallon without getting my hands wet
on May 10, 2011
I use these to target feed some creatures in my pico tank. After a week of use they show signs of rust. Now I'm having to look into painting or powder coating them. Other than that they work great.
on May 19, 2014
My fat frog loves eating from these tongs, my skinny one doesn't. This isn't surprising. the fat one is brave, the skinny one won't eat til I'm not looking. My complaint with the tongs is there is no soft rubber tip. But then again it doesn't say there is one. They are strong, long durable. Just well made tongs. And hey, one of my frogs likes it! He does go after the tongs so crazily (I think the store must have fed him with tongs, cause he lunges at THE TONGS - even without a bug) I'm worried he'll injure himself.
on June 11, 2015
 As you can see, tongs can be a real asset when feeding your pet. These have a nice grip surface on the inside for holding on to anything. Holds tight to a rat's tail as well as a small mouse tail. Plenty long enough to keep your hands away from the danger zone. I've had these a couple years now and they still look brand new. Very happy with this purchase. Thanks to the many reviewers before me that gave me the confidence that this would be a good buy.