Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Zoo

on August 14, 2013
I think Malcolm is one of the best television comedy series of decades. It ranks up there with Seinfeld, taxi and Cheers. The show writers were very creative as they always came up with fresh comedy and funny episodes.
on June 25, 2013
The play offs between the characters are extremely creative and every show has some totally unexpected twists and surprises that actually make me laugh out loud which is extremely rare. We are watching every episode from start to end and I cannot recall anything that has been as entertaining.
on February 25, 2013
One of my favorite series to get lost in. The juvenile humor is a great distraction from the horrors of reality. I like to sit back and look at other families and wonder if they are as dysfunctional is the ones depicted here.
on September 13, 2013
Such a great show! One of my favorite episodes is part two to the baby being born. HYSTERICAL. Im introducing my kids to the show :)
on February 11, 2013
Malcolm in the Middle is certainly one of the under rated shows of all time. I often wish I could phone the Emmy's and tell them they made a huge mistake. This episode, specifically, has a couple hilarious scenes with Otto. Definitely a must see, especially when he gets into his fury.
on September 19, 2013
I have always loved this show. It is fun watching it without commercials. It's a fun way to relive my childhood
on April 4, 2013
This show is fantastic. I would recomend it to anyone who love a good comedy. Crazy family who fight about everything, but who really love each other. Don't mess with a family member or you will have them all on your butt!
on February 15, 2013
This series has become a favorite in our house, funny from so many perspectives, our kids laugh at one thing while my wife and I are cracking up about the grown up humor. Love Hal and Lois.
on September 27, 2013
Great fifteen minute break from my day. The show switches from one scene to another in a way that keeps a smoth transition and it's not one of those fake reatity shows.
on April 1, 2013
This is our go-to show when we just want to spend 1/2 hour being entertained. The characters are a combination of real-life and fantastic. Each show is satisfying.