5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!
I am 5'6 and medium build (150lbs) this fit well for me. My husband LOVED it and was so surprised when I stepped out wearing this. I promise it will WOW your hubby too!
Published 5 months ago by J. Hodgkin

3.0 out of 5 stars hum
Published 15 months ago by Fargo

3.0 out of 5 stars hum, March 31, 2013
Just reveived them and tried them on.......the big mesh is comfortable and easier to get on than the smaller mesh. I'm 5'2" and weigh about 120. The bottome part of the stocking felt really comfortable, the top however, I'm a 34C kind of squished my breasts down. All and all I think its pretty fun to have on, and the price was right. Since it is one size fits all I'm not sure a larger woman would be comfortable in it since I'm not sure how much it would expand for comfort.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, May 20, 2013
I'm glad I only paid a few dollars for this. I put it on it was so awkward. It's one size fits all. I'm not fat by any means but i'm also not s stick. I will never wear again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its nice, March 17, 2014
First off, the one they sent was Nothing like the one in the picture, but it fits and its cute, though not as cute as the picture they want you to believe it looks like.. Its not V'd its like a spaghetti strap, only thicker and tighter than the rest of it.
I like the product, but definitely wish it looked more like what they advertise, in the image.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, February 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars hahha, December 7, 2013
came fast and so did my boyfriend. hahahahhaha but no really its a good deal and the material is pretty durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it Guys buy this for your wife., November 3, 2013
Got this for my wife 5ft 2in fits like a glove, cheap but eh. Must have wink wink. Spice it up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Myeh..., April 17, 2013
It's ok, but I don't think it looked particularly sexy. I wouldn't really recommend it, it really flattens the chest which is not sexy.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, March 12, 2013
Anna (Boston MA) - See all my reviews
This bodystocking fits me - barely - in the chest area, and is SO uncomfortable to wear. I am 5'2 and D cup - it fits fine everywhere else, also leaves a sore red mark in the neck area where the ties are. I would not buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great V day item, February 23, 2013
My husband absolutely loved this. And it fit like a glove. I was expecting cheap quality, but it was actually good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, February 12, 2013
This is an amazingly hot bodystocking. Any person that wears it will feel instantly sexy. The product fits the way it is suppose to.

Crotchless Fishnet Bodystocking