Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zoom Q2-HD Handy Video Recorder w Accessory Pack, 16G SD Card, Pava Speaker Bag, Batteries and Cable
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2014
I loved the Zoom Q2HD and the $40 accessory kit added makes this a great buy. I use the mini tripod, memory card, and power adapter right off the bat from the kit. The Q2HD unit itself records great videos in good lighting and impeccable sound. I set it to record in 720p/30fps and 24-bit//48kHz for optimal video and sound recording.
on September 7, 2014
This is an awesome little video camera for the price. We bought this to record videos for my daughter's college pre-screen auditions for vocal performance, so the quality of the sound was more important than the quality of the video - and we were not disappointed!

The audio quality was very easy to manage - the default settings were good, but with a little bit of testing we were able to balance the voice and piano perfectly. The manual wasn't too bad. We needed to bring in more lights to make sure the video quality was okay since it was a relatively low-light room, but once we did that the it was more than acceptable.

Once we were done recording I used the Zoom software for basic editing. The only thing is that if you want to do anything besides play the video back through the recorder or upload the videos to YouTube you will need to find some software to convert the file to another format (the format that Zoom uses is not a common one). It would be great if Zoom could include that in their next version of their software.

The only con that I found is that this little camera is a battery hog - carry extra batteries with you if you're not going to be able to plug it in for longer videos.

I recommend that you get the accessories - the tripod and case came in handy.
on November 15, 2013
The plastic battery cover it was made with broke like a cheap piece of garbage. Now I have to tape up the back every time I change batteries. The video feed is average at best, but the sound quality is quite exceptional. Overall, I can still use the product but I am disappointed at how cheaply made the hardware was. Horrendous standards.
on June 22, 2013
We needed video equipment to document our farm museum show events and the bands performances. Both video and still shots came out very good. This was good for inexperienced operators.
on January 18, 2013
very satisfied with product quality.
The packaging in which it was sent was not the ideal genre as high costs as the final destination was Venezuela.
on May 6, 2013
good and practice to carry on and shot movies and record audio. I's nice cam you cam buy with quality and cheaper price
on January 4, 2014
Moved up to band videos and this did the trick. Easy to upload videos to FB. I would recommend it.
on August 22, 2014
Daughter loves this as she is an aspiring opera soprano.
on March 5, 2015