- Size (LWH): 5.5 inches, 2.5 inches, 0.6 inches
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
ZuZo Powerbank iPhone 5/ iPhone 5S Rechargeable External Battery Full Protective Case -2200mAh with Apple new 8 Pin Lightning Charging Connectors - AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Black
|Price:||$14.95 + $4.98 shipping|
|You Save:||$85.04 (85%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- ZuZo (TM) Powerbank iphone 5/ iPhone 5S External Battery Protective case
- Included in the Package: 1X iphone 5/ 5S battery case slider design (Apple Lightning Cable Not Included)
- Capacity: 2200mAh = 1 full charge providing 1.2 times iphone 5 / 5S internal battery, Input: 5V/800mA, Output: 5V/500mA
- Easy Access to all Functions, Controls, Speakers, Headphones and Cameras
- Supports iPhone 5/ iPhone 5S IOS7 and above.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: ZuZo Powerbank iPhone 5/ iPhone 5S Rechargeable External Battery Full Protective Case -2200mAh with Apple new 8 Pin Lightning Charging Connectors - AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Black
|Shipping||$4.98||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ZuZo||YHhao||NOKKOO ESHOP||ST-CASE|
|Compatible Phone Models||For iphone 5||iPhone 5||iphone 5;iphone 5s;iphone 5c||iPhone 5 5S 5C|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Has lightning adapter on outside, NOT a mini USB, one very good pro which I liked due to a car charger. Didn't want to have to buy a mini USB cable.
2. Can charge both the phone and case at the same time, very nice feature.
3. Has stand for iphone to stay upright, on its side. Very nice to have.
4. Not any bulkier or bigger than any other external battery case.
1. If you leave it charging overnight for both the phone and the case, once the phone is charged all the way the case automatically shuts it off. So you will wake up with a fully charged case, but your actual phone may have somewhere less than 100% such as 90%. This is a feature I do not like very much.
Tested battery length: From morning to afternoon, 8am -> 6pm (used phone quite a bit during this time, only phone calls and maps however no video games or videos) I got about 10 hrs out of this case, and now my phone is currently at 100% but the case is completely out of battery. The iPhone battery itself is 1440 mAh, this case is 2200 mAh and the iPhone original battery averages right around 7 hrs each day of average use before it gets close to dying.
Overall this case will basically give you a whole extra day's worth of juice for your iPhone. It is bulky and makes your phone ugly. However the usefulness of it is extraordinary if you don't always have access to a charger or you are tired of having to charge your phone all the time after using it quite a bit if you are one of those types of busy people.
I will do another test by letting my phone get down below 10% and then turn on the fully charged case. I will give an updated review of this test shortly.Read more ›
i definitely recommend.
- quality of the case
- matte feel of the case is amazing, does not slip out of your hand like the Mophie one's do
- the battery will power up your iPhone 5 up to 80% from 1%.
- has a cool stand in the back
- the power button does not stick out, like the Mophie ones do, so less chances of you struggling to get it out of your jeans pocket
- connects with a lightning cable, not a mini USB. This is very useful for me, because i am an iOS developer and when I want to work with my iPhone I don't need to take it out of the case, you'll understand what I mean if you are a developer :)
- the case will charge your iphone up to 80% from 1%, my conclusion that the amount of battery claimed is simply not true, otherwise the case would be able to charge up to 100% at least. This was tested by fully charging the case, turning on the case when my iPhone 5 was at 1% battery and just leaving it on the table without any use, until the case battery ran out.
- the headphone hole is very small, 3rd party headphone will most likely not fit through it
Even though the battery might not be as big as Zuzo claims, at the end of the day you have to look at the price vs value vs competition. If you have that kind of perspective, its very hard to ignore the fact that this case holds great value. Because if you compare it to the competition that is out there, with Zuzo you are saving at least $20 and getting the same battery and a much better feel in your hands.
I bought it and Im happy with it.
ps. their customer service is amazing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's great !!!! I used too get around 7 hours of light usage but now I can whole day and more to spare. The longest I've went without charging was about a day and a half. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
By far the best power bank case just because of the lightening output! Most cases you have to charge with a micro USB and it's just a hassle!Published 1 month ago by Jennifer B.
I purchased this case at the GATS from this company or a TPR (honestly couldn't tell) but I can co firm it is the same case. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Christopher Koster