on January 25, 2013
I love all the zubadoo animated books for kids for the Kindle Fire. They have 3 settings depending on the age/development of your child. The graphics are simple yet engaging. The narrator has an appealing, easy to listen to voice. I started with the free 3 Little Pigs and liked it so much, I had to buy 3 more. The only reason I gave this one 4 instead of 5 stars was to remind you that in this story, the gingerbread man does get eaten and that may be scary to young readers. Not zubadoo's fault, they didn't write the fairy tale.
on January 30, 2013
I downloaded this to my Kindle and my grandchildren love the story. I liked how it was set up to read the story to them or they could read it themselves. I would recommend this download to anyone who likes this story.
on April 13, 2012
My 20 month old daughter LOVES this app. She plays it over and over again and follows along on each page. It's crazy how at that age they know exactly what to do to make the app go and also what to do to play it again. We love all the Zubadoo books, but for some reason this is her favorite!
on February 4, 2013
I dont remember anymore which 3 apps were FREE, but when I noticed my 2 1/2 year old daughter playing those 3 apps over and over and over I decided to pay for all the rests...it was well worth it since it's now been 6 mths since I downloaded them and she can still listen to every story OVER and OVER and OVER.
on January 6, 2013
Clear photos and narration. My son enjoys it, but I wish the photos were a bit more interactive like some of the Dr. Seuss stories. I would purchase other apps from zubadoo media after trying this one.
on December 15, 2014
Looks like it would have been a good app but it doesn't work without an additional Adobe app. I don't see it listed anywhere that it cannot be used on all android devices or that it requires another Adobe app. It won't work witthout Adobe Air installed and when I try to it install it it says it isn't available for Kindle device. Waste of money since it won't work at all.
on August 5, 2012
My son has really been into this one recently. We have two others in the series (3 Little Pigs, Tortoise Twins) and I'd say the other two stories are better in the telling. Still, well worth a dollar if you're reading to 2-3 year-olds.

Storyline is that a mischeivous gingerbread man comes to life, escapes the oven, runs away from various characters trying to eat him, and taunts them, until a sly fox tricks the talking cookie and gobbles him up.
on March 7, 2012
My three-year-old adores this animated book! She'll watch it 15 times in a row if I let her! Wonderful series, and a great resource to have on hand for when you just need to keep them still and quiet for a few minutes.
on June 15, 2012
I bought all these books from the maker of this series. My 3 year old loves them all and "reads" to himself every night! Even my 9 year old sits in and listens. My only wish.....was that there were MORE to buy!!!! Although he doesn't get tired of them...I do!!! If you were to make more....I will buy them!!! Very nice and deffinitly worth the $1.00. Thanks!!
on December 26, 2012
MMy daughters favorite kindle activity. She asked the "read " it all the time. Definately worth the money and bey inexpensive.