5.0 out of 5 stars PopCap Has Done It Again!
Published on March 25, 2012 by L. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as PC version; Still decent.
I liked the original Zuma, and decided to get this to spend time on my DS. This is for people who have also played Zuma and are thinking about getting this.

Published 3 months ago by Lauren Ormston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars PopCap Has Done It Again!, March 25, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Popcap has been known to have really fun games that were played online. They finally gave us fans Zuma to play on the DS. I love it! There are 60 adventure levels. Each of the 6 sections has 10 boards to play as well as the boss battle. HINT: 1 of the achievements is to complete adventure mode without losing a life. This can be done by pausing the game BEFORE any of the balls go down the hole. This won't take away a life & you will be able to get the achievement upon completion of the 60 levels. When playing you unlock certain powers along the way such as blowing up 10 balls at once, eliminating one ball from the link, or a fireball where a whole section is blown up!

There is a Challenge mode on here that is really nice. There are 70 levels with 10 levels in each of the 7 sections. The difficulty goes from easy to insane. You are given a chane to beat the challenge by beating a certain score. You can get a really high score and ace the level if you can.

In the Daily Dungeon you spin the wheels and from there you get a different challenge in the Astro, Blitz, or Boss mode. NOTE: you can't play the Boss mode here until after the Adventure mode is complete. In astro mode you are in space & complete 10 waves of the game which are pretty short. In blitz mode you are given one of the regular boards to play. In playing these boards some of the powers will be available. In these modes if you beat the challenge you are given a piece of a calendar. If you Ace the board than you are given a treasure piece.

I'm 2 levels from beating the Adventure mode so I can't comment on the iron frog level yet.(you have to beat adventure mode to play it. I do know that in the Iron Frog gauntlet, you have 10 levels to play with only 1 life available. I look forward to that challenge! Overall this is a great game that has transported well to the portable version. Highly reccommend this game to fans of Zuma and to anyone who likes puzzle & match 3 type games.

EDITED 3/26/2012: I finally beat the last 2 levels. Some really funny stuff happens on the level with the last boss. I cracked up at the things the boss was saying! The Iron Frog is pretty tough. I'll get a litle more practice in Adventure mode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, March 2, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Zuma and Zuma's Revenge are some of my favorite PC games. I've been hoping for years that they would port to the DS or PSP. This game is awesome and by using the stylus to point the ball, it's very accurate. The graphics are great and nothing is lost between this and the PC version. Great job, PopCap! (ribbit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zuma's Revenge DS, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Better than I expected, I can't seem to get enough of this game. Great way to spend extra time. I Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as PC version; Still decent., July 17, 2014
This review is from: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS (Video Game)

While very similar, I don't care for using it on the DS touchscreen; it makes it much harder to be accurate when trying to place the marbles between two others. Boss mode is interesting, but again, with less accuracy then on the PC, I feel that it's more frustrating then it should have been.

If you can get past the slightly annoying controls, however, it does add a few new interesting things, and the gameplay is still fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play this one ALOT!, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
It is a simple marble and spitting frog game that allows for hours of play! It's a adult zen, lol !! I recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Different type of game, April 24, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I was unsure of this game when I bought it. But I have had LOTS and LOTS of fun playing it. It is a little tricky at first when I was learning the game, but as I get better, it is really addicting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Thanks.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 30, 2014
Son loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, fun, addicting, June 7, 2014
Nellie K. Adaba (Mamaroneck, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I have played it on the computer and decided to order it online May 2014. It is fun and easy to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely addicting!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Once I figured out how to do this game (grandson showed how), I was hooked! Must play the DUNGEON every night!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS
Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS by PopCap Games (Nintendo DS)
$19.99 $12.50