Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on PlasmaCar

on March 25, 2012
Popcap has been known to have really fun games that were played online. They finally gave us fans Zuma to play on the DS. I love it! There are 60 adventure levels. Each of the 6 sections has 10 boards to play as well as the boss battle. HINT: 1 of the achievements is to complete adventure mode without losing a life. This can be done by pausing the game BEFORE any of the balls go down the hole. This won't take away a life & you will be able to get the achievement upon completion of the 60 levels. When playing you unlock certain powers along the way such as blowing up 10 balls at once, eliminating one ball from the link, or a fireball where a whole section is blown up!

There is a Challenge mode on here that is really nice. There are 70 levels with 10 levels in each of the 7 sections. The difficulty goes from easy to insane. You are given a chane to beat the challenge by beating a certain score. You can get a really high score and ace the level if you can.

In the Daily Dungeon you spin the wheels and from there you get a different challenge in the Astro, Blitz, or Boss mode. NOTE: you can't play the Boss mode here until after the Adventure mode is complete. In astro mode you are in space & complete 10 waves of the game which are pretty short. In blitz mode you are given one of the regular boards to play. In playing these boards some of the powers will be available. In these modes if you beat the challenge you are given a piece of a calendar. If you Ace the board than you are given a treasure piece.

I'm 2 levels from beating the Adventure mode so I can't comment on the iron frog level yet.(you have to beat adventure mode to play it. I do know that in the Iron Frog gauntlet, you have 10 levels to play with only 1 life available. I look forward to that challenge! Overall this is a great game that has transported well to the portable version. Highly reccommend this game to fans of Zuma and to anyone who likes puzzle & match 3 type games.

EDITED 3/26/2012: I finally beat the last 2 levels. Some really funny stuff happens on the level with the last boss. I cracked up at the things the boss was saying! The Iron Frog is pretty tough. I'll get a litle more practice in Adventure mode.
on March 2, 2012
Zuma and Zuma's Revenge are some of my favorite PC games. I've been hoping for years that they would port to the DS or PSP. This game is awesome and by using the stylus to point the ball, it's very accurate. The graphics are great and nothing is lost between this and the PC version. Great job, PopCap! (ribbit)
on December 18, 2012
Better than I expected, I can't seem to get enough of this game. Great way to spend extra time. I Highly recommended.
on July 17, 2014
I liked the original Zuma, and decided to get this to spend time on my DS. This is for people who have also played Zuma and are thinking about getting this.

While very similar, I don't care for using it on the DS touchscreen; it makes it much harder to be accurate when trying to place the marbles between two others. Boss mode is interesting, but again, with less accuracy then on the PC, I feel that it's more frustrating then it should have been.

If you can get past the slightly annoying controls, however, it does add a few new interesting things, and the gameplay is still fun.
on April 24, 2012
I was unsure of this game when I bought it. But I have had LOTS and LOTS of fun playing it. It is a little tricky at first when I was learning the game, but as I get better, it is really addicting.
on March 18, 2013
It is a simple marble and spitting frog game that allows for hours of play! It's a adult zen, lol !! I recommend it!
on August 27, 2012
I have this game on my laptop and desktop computers, but the DS version is by far the BEST! The game on the DS is different than on the PC. The main difference is the Daily Dungeon challenge which allows you to play a different version of three game modes each day: Astro, Blitz and Boss. As you beat each mode you get a piece of a Mayan-like calendar. I have found it a little easier to play using the stylus on the DS vs. the mouse on the PC, but it is still a challenge to complete the Adventure mode as well as all the Challenge levels. I confess, I am a Zuma addict. If you like Zuma on the PC and have a DS, you really need to try the DS version.
on October 14, 2012
I have had a great time playing this game. I had played this before on the XBox and while it plays slightly different, the concept is similar and is a lot of fun. I love all of the different modes in this game. There is something to do in this game if you only have 10 minutes or if you have an hour. It is a well done puzzle game and if you have played Zuma in other formats before, you will love this game.
on May 9, 2013
I like the variety of game selections, the added challenges as you go further into the game. The challenge is there, but not the added frustration or violence the comes with alot of video games. As an older person, I enjoy just the fun of completing a level and moving on to the next level and also very happy that its not too difficult to be able to make it to the last level of the game.
on September 10, 2015
We all enjoy seeing a smile, right? Well, this little marble game is one that Wil put a smile on your face if you start playing it! See that little character on the box! He's smiling isn't he! Plus he's adorable and all of this is wrapped up in loads of fun! Thank you so much for having such happifying games like this! You are sure to smile when you play this one!