Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 73 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 5, 2010 3:51:20 AM PST
S. J. Kahler says:
How big is the belt? -- I'm pretty fat (which is why I'm working out).

Posted on Dec 5, 2010 11:47:53 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2010 2:18:30 AM PST
I found a comment online that said it was 50 inches.

Posted on Dec 14, 2010 7:09:12 AM PST
Ed Powers says:
Zumba For WII...my wife and I like to work out together but this indicates it only has one belt. Can we get another one or do you have to work out one at a time? If so, I may be better off getting the DVD version

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2010 9:33:21 AM PST
Kase says:
You need the WII controller to be situated on your hip. If you have any the holders from the EA workout you could use those, or you might be able to put in your pocket. I did notice on the box that you can buy additional belts. I think it would be fun to work out with a partner.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2010 9:33:48 AM PST
Kase says:
I did the update...no issues.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2010 9:41:55 AM PST
Ed Powers says:
EXCELLENT...Thanks kase

Posted on Dec 15, 2010 12:05:59 PM PST
ariesmel says:
Just bought this game today. I was paying forty dollars a month to go to a gym and do zumba maybe twice. I paid 40 for this at wal-mart and i love it! Worth every penny. I get an awesome workout and now i can do it everyday!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2010 4:14:44 PM PST
S. Harris says:
you can also buy additional belts on the zumba website, I think they were 10 bucks!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2010 7:41:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2010 8:12:56 AM PST
Anije G. says:
hey, i just read on line that the belt is 52" long. that is from the site. I'm still trying to find were you can buy a 2nd belt for co-op playing.. i will update when i find out

update:

OK i have looked everywhere and they all say you can get more belts at the zumba site but i have looked all over and i cant find one there..(they may just be out of stock but i don't see why they wouldn't just say that) they only have normal belts (that is just stupid to buy a belt just because it came from a zumba site.. just like the sport bras!) any way if you are doing this in your own home, (witch most of us are) and don't mind getting a little creative, make your own! (witch i have to anyway because 52" just wont fit me!) a strip of cloth or leather that fits, some fun colored duck tape and some Velcro and you will have a perfect fit and can make as many as you need.. all for under the price of the official belt and shipping. if anyone would like a detailed pattern just respond to this post and i will come up with one that will work for both the wii and the ps3. however if your one of those people that have to waist good money on a brand name, happy hunting!

Posted on Dec 30, 2010 8:25:37 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 30, 2010 8:39:47 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2011 8:27:01 PM PST
J. VanWagner says:
I'm interested in an actual pattern. Post away/e-mail me at jvanwagner@gmail.com!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2011 8:45:23 AM PST
I would love a detailed pattern. Please email kozeal@nctc.net

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2011 3:45:21 PM PST
StrayCat says:
I would like the pattern too please :)
stray_cat_strut_meow@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Michelle

Posted on Jan 6, 2011 6:40:28 PM PST
plyopowerd says:
This looks like a potential gold mine for someone on etsy...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2011 9:30:40 AM PST
C. Hauser says:
I would love a pattern-cbhauser@frontier.com.

Posted on Jan 11, 2011 8:12:52 AM PST
Will this work for women over 50. I want a regular workout, but I get frustrated with moves that I'm not flexible enough to do, or go too fast for me to keep up. I'm in reasonable shape but can't keep up with the 20 year old moves.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2011 8:56:06 AM PST
You can order an additional belt for $9.95 at zumba (dot) com

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2011 7:41:11 AM PST
Would love to have a pattern. Looking for another belt so hubby and I can work out together. Thanks a bunch!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2011 7:41:54 AM PST
Would love to have a pattern. Looking for another belt so hubby and I can work out together. Thanks a bunch! Please email to: egregory@bizmaxsi.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2011 11:39:25 AM PST
You can get another belt from Zumba's official website for $9.00. I saw it this morning.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2011 9:32:10 PM PST
baby girl says:
I am interested can you email me instructions on how to make my own at canion1970@yahoo.com. Very creative thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2011 10:42:49 PM PST
A. Brigman says:
i know if you go to zumba.com they sell an additional belt for $9.99

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2011 7:33:44 AM PST
Susan Caron says:
I just measured it---it's 50 inches long.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2011 7:39:13 AM PST
Susan Caron says:
Hmmm....probably not. The dance moves are pretty fast (I hear the tutorial is near impossible--I never tried it because I have experience with Zumba already). It is also fairly hard on your knees (a lot of side-to-side movement.)
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  62
Total posts:  73
Initial post:  Dec 5, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 13 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Zumba Fitness - Nintendo Wii
Zumba Fitness - Nintendo Wii by Majesco Sales Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (1,182)