Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set
|Price:||$50.13 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$9.25 (16%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy this revolutionary and highly popular fitness program from the comfort of your own home.
- Easy-to-follow steps for more than 30 rhythms, including merengue, salsa, reggaeton, calypso, cumbia, hip-hop, and belly dance.
- Comes with maraca-like Zumba Toning Sticks to sculpt your body while dancing.Two-in-one DVD feature lets you listen to verbal cueing or music only.
- Easy-to-follow choreography and muscle engaging routines.Workouts include a breakdown of basic steps, a 20-minute "Rush" workout.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Activate DVD features a 45-minute workout sure to rev up your metabolism.
The seven-disc DVD collection features seven total-body workouts and each routine utilizes varying levels of intensity to deliver a body-energizing workout that you'll want to move to again and again. The set includes breakdowns of basic steps, a 20-minute "Rush" workout, a 45-minute "Activate" workout, the "Ripped" workout featuring the Zumba® Toning program and breakthrough Zumba Sentao program, a 60-minute "Exhilarate" dance-fitness party, the "Mix" workout featuring rhythms from all over the world, and a massive Zumbathon® Fitness-Concert live class.
About Zumba Fitness
Zumba Fitness is a global lifestyle brand that fuses fitness, entertainment, and culture into an exhilarating dance-party workout. Coined "fitness-parties," Zumba classes blend upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography, which provide effective, total-body workouts. Founded in 2001, the company is now the largest branded fitness program in the world -- reporting more than 12 million weekly class participants, in over 110,000 locations, across more than 125 countries. In addition to its original Zumba® program, the company also offers a range of specialty classes, including Zumba Gold® (for active older adults), Zumba® Toning (body-sculpting class that uses maraca-like Toning Sticks), Aqua Zumba® (the ultimate “pool party” workout), Zumbatomic® (Zumba routines for kids), Zumba Sentao™ (chair-based Zumba class that strengthens, balances and stabilizes the core) and Zumba® in the Circuit (a 30-minute workout that combines signature Zumba® moves with circuit training at timed intervals). The Zumba® fitness lifestyle is rounded out by the company’s many consumer product offerings, including DVD sets, music collections, multi-seasonal apparel and footwear, video games, Fitness-Concert™ events and a lifestyle magazine. For more information about Zumba Fitness programs and products, or to find a live class, visit zumba.com and find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Top Customer Reviews
The set comes with 7 DVDs, a pair of toning sticks, and a program guide.
1. STEP-BY-STEP- This DVD breaks down the basic Zumba rhythms: merengue, salsa, reggaeton, calypso, cumbia. belly dance. (Unlike with the older DVD set, there is no step-by-step for samba, which kind of annoyed me because samba can be rather tricky. However, they do cover the basic samba step in the Mix DVD.) The steps are broken down by Gina and Tanya (from the previous DVD set.) You have the option of viewing the moves from both the front and back.
2. ACTIVATE- features a 45-minute workout with Gina and Tanya that applies all the moves learned in the previous DVD.
3. RUSH- a high-energy, 20-minute workout with two different instructors, Kass and Loretta, for when you do not have much time.
4. EXHILARATE- full-length (60-minute) workout with Beto and another instructor, Melissa.
5. RIPPED- 60-minute body-sculpting workout that's split up in two sections. The first is Toning which uses the sticks, and is hosted by Beto and two other instructors, Jani and Melissa. The second is Sentao which features chair routines, and is hosted by Beto and another instructor, Marcie.
6.Read more ›
Think of Zumba dance instructors as a band with a lot of hit records. After 1000s of concerts, they are tired of playing all their number one hits. They want to create something new, explore and be influenced by different parts of the world, and expand their repertoire. Exhilarate is like their second album. There are some familiar sounds and faces, but the actual songs, stage, lighting, and dances are all new. This isn't "Total Body, part 2" - it is a completely different album.
For Beginners, the introductory DVD called Activate is easier to follow than Total Body's Cardio Party. After Activate, beginners may get frustrated by Rush, Mix, Exhilarate and Ripped. Forget trying to follow the Live Party DVD until you've really mastered the steps on Activate and Exhilarate.
For a short, 20-minute workout, Rush is very fast; it starts high intensity, covers many different dance genres and never slows down. It does not include a cool down at the end. Compared to Total Body's 20-minute Express which covers four basic genres and includes a short cool down, Rush is not as enjoyable for beginners. On the other hand, the 20-minute Express from Total Body isn't very challenging for experienced dancers.
For experienced dancers, if you can only buy one set, choose Exhilarate.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So I've had this product a few years. The Step by Step DVD and the Activate are great. Tanya and Gina are great instructors. The Concert DVD is cool to watch as well. Read morePublished 19 days ago by AlphaHolic
I also take Zumba classes as well, this set is good to have whenever I can't make it to class. 1st DVD goes over basic movements; I was very interested in the Sentao DVD. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chris RD
I really did love this Zumba workout but the DVD's were messed up. However, the seller was wonderful and completely refunded me my money. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jordan Barber
I don't like exercising, but this is fun! And it IS a workout! Some are shorter, some longer, so you can fit it into your days/Published 1 month ago by prairie.princess
This Zumba outfit makes you get up and dance. I feel lost if I don't exercise to my Zumba. It makes you feel like you are out dancing instead of excercising.Published 1 month ago by Tootsie 24