Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set
by Zumba Fitness
4.2 out of 5 stars (1,734)
$68.99
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 64 questions
vote
You will need at least 8 feet by 8 feet to be able to do about everything. Some of the long moves can be cut down to whatever you have. You don't have to follow it exactly. The important thing is to just keep moving. I noticed on the Zumba Fitness Live DVD, something like over 300 people were there, and the room was so full. They each had a very little space to workout in, so they just did what they could. Each only had about a 4 foot space to work in, if that! Just don't have anything breakable within that area as you do some kicking - front and back as well as side to side. I wanted to cringe when viewing the fitness party; hands and feet were flying everywhere. I wondered if some people on the Zumba Fitness Live didn't get hit! Beto does a fantastic job at dancing like a madman in such a small space.
Aug 18, 2011 by Booklover Jerry
vote
I think anyone can do it. Just give yourself a break and don't get frustrated if you can't do it exactly like they do. It is challenging but movement is better than no movement. Sometimes I just marched in place until I got more endurance. You can also do the shorter DVD until you feel more comfortable. I don't like the music on there so I play my own. Hope this helps.
Dec 11, 2013 by tobe 1043
vote
I didn't find anything wrong with the lyrics. Most are in spainsh anyway.I don't know about the wii game. Here's a link to listen to the music on the DVDS. http://www.zumba.com/pages/music-player.html or go to zumba.com and the player is bottom right.
Nov 29, 2011 by Misael E. Beltran
vote
I started doing Zumba a few years ago with my girlfriends in a live setting after gaining 20 pounds in college. After taking Zumba classes for a few months, I noticed I was getting more toned- not necessarily losing weight. However, the workout inspired me to do more- running, horseback riding, weight training- and I now weigh ten pounds less than I did in high school (so I lost 30 pounds altogether). I am now a size 2/4. I workout regularly with Zumba, and when I can't get to the gym. It's a great great tool- the cardio aspect is amazing and you WILL sweat. I can promise that you'll have a lot more energy and that you will probably lose some weight, too! All you have to do is stick with it :) Good luck!
Oct 25, 2011 by Claire Banfield
vote
Finally recieved new zumba package will not play on any dvd player in my house just my computer. Of course, there is no room there. Can't believe this wan't mentioned or an issue we were made aware of before spending the money...
Mar 30, 2012 by Matt B Nall
vote
Hi, I pretty much had the same concern at first, but then it got me reading a lot of reviews from different customers. So to answer your question, someone on Youtube said that the Total Body Transformation has more Latin rhythms while Exhilarate Body Shaping System focuses more on hip hop. Also, the Total Body Transformation DVD Set teaches you the basic steps, which is quite important, if you ask me, and I believe the Exhilarate DVD set doesn't have it. Hope that helped. Happy Shopping! Samia
Dec 13, 2013 by Samia Hashim
votes
ive done the wii and it works fine ,but very limited on dances on that
Sep 4, 2011 by Steve Bosak
votes
it does come with a guide just not sure if its the exact same one. For one thing its not spiral its just a paper booklet. Its less than 100 pages and half English and half Spanish. (about 50 pages each) Has a What is Zumba page 2 pages of "Why you will love Zumba" Training Tips that tells u the obvious (read the booklet, start with basics) also mentions what type of shoes to wear, stay hydrated throughout workout, modify if needed etc. A total stretch guide that just explains stretching in just words no pictures (not sure if the book off TV version has more) Theres an exercise and food guide depending on what you want out of the program One is a 7 day "Groovin and Movin" using only the Basics and 20-min express dvds Now this is what I am wondering about as well the diff between TV version and this one The 10-day Accelerated Fat Loss Program which is about 11 pages. One page has the DVDs you use each day using all but Basics/Express DVD The other 10 pages is sample menus and food guides with recipes Now on the TV version they mention a "Calender" which to me seemed to imply u have someplace to record your workout and meals etc (its day by day yes but no place for notes or anything) They also imply its a "Free Bonus" in a separate booklet or DVD while in this Amazon version its just part of the regular booklet. Theres a Super Sculpted Section that has a 10-day plan using the Sculpt and Tone and Express DVDs Each workout plan includes a couple "Free Days" so its not 10 days of working out necessarily. The main dancers have a page that tells which move is their fave and why "Star Training Tips" and the last section is "Your Training Zone with an RPE chart. infomercials always make things sound like u are getting more than u actually are so I think it might be the same except for maybe the book binding A friend of mine said she ordered from TV so Im waiting for her let me know what exaclty her book is like and I will edit my post or add when I find out
Feb 12, 2011 by Raven
votes
Yes they have an option for either English or Spanish.
Oct 5, 2010 by D. Green
votes
I just opened this set. I have: - 3 DVDs (Basics & 20-minutes express, Cardio Party, Sculp & Tone) - 1 DVD bonus (Zumba Fitness Live! & Flat ABS) - the booklet about 100 pages (English/Spanish) - 2 shaking sticks It didn't match the picture above unless you start to read discription very very carefully... I didn't and expected to get 7 DVDs. Probably in a few hours I will check the quality and will try them out.
May 8, 2011 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers