Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on August 13, 2013
I just started Zumba and am optimistic one day my XXL Zumba pants will fit... I wear a 16/18 so I thought an XXL pant (2X) would be plenty big. Wrong. These don't even go half way up my thighs. I am keeping them and staying faithful to Zumba and will fit into them one day... I just wanted to warn you XXL ladies out there that these will not fit you, but keep up with Zumba and one day they will! XOXO
on December 13, 2013
I usually wear a size small in pants (womens 4, juniors 5 or 7) but in sports pants I usually buy a medium when they don't have spandex in them (these don't btw).
I've read that the waistband slides down after a while so I ordered a small instead of my usual medium. The pants looked more like xs when I unwrapped them, but the waistband actually is really stretchy. I wore them this week for the first time and the waistband actually started to loosen up. You should get your usual size and don't go bigger thinking it should hang lose/comfy.
on March 15, 2013
This style works excellently for women who are no longer in their 20's. I like them so much, I've ordered an extra pair for myself and a pair as a gift for one of my Zumba buddies!
on September 4, 2013
I weight 150 lbs. and found that the large fit nicely. Love the material and Indigo color. The pants go with a lot of other tops and look nice enough to go shopping in after Zumba class. One of my favorite Zumba Pants. Dry quickly and feel good to wear.
on May 9, 2013
These pants are so comfy! I wear size 4-6 in jeans and a small was the perfect size.
I love that you can roll them up with the fabric strand and button because I always get hot
half way through Zumba. I would highly suggest these. I ordered two pairs in different sizes cause I wasn't quite sure which would fit. Small was perfect. Mediums were a little big in legs and waist.
Love the colors!
on January 16, 2014
I felt these pants fit true to size. I wear a 6-8 and the medium fit perfectly. They look tiny (waist) but like others have posted, the waistband stretches out. I gave these a 4 only because they're long and I just had my tailor shorten them since I'm short (5'3"). There was too much material to fold for a Capri length but now that they're tailored, they work as capris.
on October 21, 2013
Super comfortable, easy to dance in. My only complaint is the elastic waist is a bit loose and it slides down when dancing. Sizing down would have made the butt area too tight. I'm still keeping them though.
on June 7, 2013
Smaller than expected. Waist too low. I attend a Zumba Gold class and wanted a light weight pant. Zumba should offer a pant for the mature woman.
on February 6, 2016
This product was amazing. I was looking for something different to wear to my Zumba class. I always wore the same old just plain yoga pants and I needed change! When I saw these it was meant to be! The material was perfect for my Zumba classes I take. They are lightweight perfect for working out in. I have been taking Zumba for many years and this material is so amazing that it will last me years to come. The product fit perfectly and they are true to size; which is really nice! The color of these are amazing. I have washed them many times and the color never fades, they look brand new to this day! The seller had fast shipping and described the product perfectly! Also, while working out these are really comfortable to move around in! I would recommend these to everyone looking for something a little bit different to wear to their Zumba classes!
on January 3, 2016
Actually, I rate this product as 3 stars only because of the sizing. My general size in pants is large, and I bought an x-large just in case it becomes tight. The pants are a little tighter than I expected, and It's difficult for me to move freely unlike my other outfits.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse