Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Zumba Kids - Wii
|Price:||$35.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The first video game based on the Zumba dance-fitness program designed specifically for kids aged 7-12 years old
- Easy-to-follow choreography across 30 kid-friendly routines encourages freeing movement, dance and play while enhancing coordination and self-confidence
- Music to move to Dig in to a soundtrack featuring hot artists like Willow Smith, Justin Bieber and Ozomatli, classic tracks like Wipeout and Boogie Wonderland plus a range of high-energy Zumba original tracks
- Kid-friendly routines offer lots of international dance styles: Cumbia, Salsa, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Merengue, Swing, Surf, Disco, Ballet, Tahitian and many more
- Multiplayer support for two players on Kinect and four players on Wii lets kids jam together with family and friends
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Top Customer Reviews
My kids really loved Zumba Kids. It helps them develop their coordination and learn some basic dance skills and it actually gets them up and moving around a little. Not many video games can make that claim. They enjoyed seeing the real kids on the screen dancing along with them, as well as the colorful backgrounds and familiar songs from artists they love. As they get more advanced, they can even change the mode for a more challenging level. Definitely a fun choice for kids around 7-12.
Daughter: Because I like the dances and songs and I love how the places change colors.
Dad: Do you feel like you get a lot of exercise when you play this game?
Daughter: Yes, I do.
Dad: Other Daughter, do you agree with Daughter?
Other Daughter: Yes, I do, because I also like how you get a lot of exercise.
Dad: And is it fun?
Other Daughter: Yes it is.
I wish it had a greater song selection however, as a parent, I can't complain about anything that does a great job helping my kid enjoy being active!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We love to dance and this really offers us a way to get the heart pumping!Published 25 days ago by Christine Pope
Mine isn't crazy about it, but that may just be her turning into a teen!Published 5 months ago by P. Cloninger
My so Aiden Alizadeh is in this video game. He is the boy in the yellow vest! The game is a lot of fun! GO AidenPublished 9 months ago by Caroline Alizadeh
My daughter absolutely loves this and I get my exercise in by doing the routines with her. She has most of the routines memorized and has only had it 1 week.Published 11 months ago by Tandra Ford