Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 12% off the $249.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)
- IMPORTANT: Allow your Zune to charge for 30 minutes then disconnect and reconnect the cable to turn on the player
- Listen to your favorite FM radio stations and click to tag the songs you like for later purchase when you sync your device with your PC
- Download millions of tracks, whole albums, or playlists with the Zune Pass subscription service; extend your subscription online or by purchasing a Zune Pass card
- Connect to your home wireless network and remotely sync your Zune device with your PC collection from your dock, AC adapter, or speaker dock accessory
- 120 GB capacity for up to 30,000 songs, 25,000 photos, or 375 hours of video
- 3.2-inch color LCD with 320 x 240 pixel display resolution
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Zune
- Model Number: H3A-00001
- Digital Storage Capacity: 120 GB
- Color: Black/Black
- Supported Audio Format: AAC// MP3// WMA// WMA Lossless
Top Customer Reviews
I owned a Zune 30 for 2 1/2 years prior to buying the Zune 120. My old Zune worked perfectly and was not a factor in my decision to upgrade. Did I need the extra space? Not really... but I wanted to try out the touch/click "squircle" before the new Zune games were launched. I read that some games may not work (or work as intended) with the Zune 30 since it does not have the touch sensitive pad. We'll see how true that is when games are put on to the Marketplace.
My opinion after owning the Zune 120 for a couple weeks:
-I am a rabid/avid fan of the Zune Pass. I don't mind renting music, in fact I LOVE it. It really opens me up to new bands without wasting $10-20 on an album I may hate. For $14.99 a month [for unlimited downloads on up to 3 Zunes and 3 Computers] I can download from more songs than I can fathom and not be upset if I pick a few tone-deaf artists along the way. If I love an album enough to keep it I can buy it from Zune or Amazon or whomever. If you think about it, the Zune Pass could save you money by allowing you to test out bands before committing to a purchase. Also, if throwing a house party or having guests over, you can download music for your guests that you might never consider buying for yourself.
-Audible support now available.Read more ›
Fast forward two years and several major Microsoft updates later, I now own the Zune 120. I absolutely love it. The capacity is enough for me at the moment; although I'm a music junkie. The playback quality of the songs is noticeably better than the quality my iPod's. The features, such as wireless sync, song sharing over the air, and the Zune Pass are wonderful. I lended the Zune to my girlfriend for an entire week so she could discover some new music (over 8000 tracks on my Zune), and she came back wanting to purchase one herself.
- Great interface
- Wonderful sound quality
- FM radio + buying songs from FM
- Wireless syncing
- Sharing music over the air with other Zunes
- Improved software (more usable than iTunes, in my opinion)
- Support for podcasts and audiobooks
- Zune Pass
- Purchasing and streaming songs off Wifi
- Free updates every few months; they recently added games.
- Battery life could be better
- Included headphones are good but not great.
- That's all I could think of.
I still use my iPod nano and video from time to time, but I love my Zune more. There's nothing wrong with iPod's, but if you'd like to give something different a try, by all means give this a try. You can't go wrong with purchasing one.Read more ›
Positives for the Zune:
- Sound Quality exceeds that of the Classic, while the classic is good it has too much focus on the low end and really isn't all that great in the mids. The Zune has great balance meaning it plays low/mids/highs exceptionally well, matching the 5th gen iPod in my opinion. [Tested with Bose Around The Ear Headphones, won't be noticed much with cheap/stock ear buds]
- Interface is wild and more modern than other MP3 players. You'll feel like you are in 2008 with the device's interface. You can also customize it, while customization is limited to changing the wallpaper its still something not many other players have. [including the classic]
- The large screen is nice for video..I haven't ran into any pixelation problems that some people report with the resolution of 320 x 240 on that size of the screen..however your mileage may vary. The screen is much better suited than the dinky 2.5 screen that is on the Classic.
- Navigation with the Zune pad is a breeze and better than the Classic. A few reasons being that a) you can press the buttons to adjust volume in your pocket [the classic relies on luck that you can actually get the touch sensitive wheel to respond through your pants], b) the zune pad sticks out from the unit which makes it easier to feel for than the classic which the click wheel is pretty well flush with the unit itself, c) you can navigate with pin point navigation, use the touch function to scroll fast and the click function to get precise.
- Microsoft continues to make improvements to the product like the Zune 3.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is awesome, except for one minor flaw. It stops working after about 2 to 10 months. So you are kind of renting it.Published 14 days ago by That One Guy From That One Place
It was totally defective I wasted a lot of time trying to use itPublished 16 days ago by Allen J. Garbutt
Has to return it did not work. And they don't make this one anymore so could not replace it.Published 2 months ago by DJ Maryland
This was super disappointing because I hate Apple products. It would freeze if I skipped a song, wouldn't play random songs, and wouldn't sync new songs even though I had room.Published 2 months ago by Kindle Customer
zune brole anb the componey that sent it would not fix it had to throw it awayPublished 2 months ago by shelby
junk barely lived to warranty and the repair didn't last to it's
The price I paid for this was too much for a used scratched piece of audio equipment. The battery was just about toast when I received it, but I know my way around electronics so I... Read morePublished 4 months ago by phil
The MS Zune was my favorite mp3 player it was a great device with a perfect UI. Also the MS market place was designed better and functioned much better than even the latest version... Read morePublished 5 months ago by William B.
It's 2015 and my Zune still works!! I love every aspect about this product, beginning with the fact that it's 120 GB. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Maria