Amazon.com Product Description The eagerly awaited sequel to one of the best-selling Xbox franchises ever is finally here. To commemorate this event, Xbox and Epic Games have partnered with Zune to create this Special Edition Zune Player so you can take the experience with you.
The new Zune Gears of War 2 Special Edition has the Crimson Omen etched on the back, and it comes loaded with a special Gears of War 2 media collection. Click to enlarge
The new Zune Gears of War 2 Special Edition has been emblazoned with the Crimson Omen etched on the back of this major player. Its massive 120 GB capacity comes loaded with a special Gears of War 2 media collection--the original game soundtrack, plus a huge assortment of production artwork and photos, behind-the-scenes videos, game trailers, concept art galleries, and more.
Plus, this beast includes all of the innovative discovery features that come with any Zune--like Buy from FM, Wireless Sync, Zune Channels, and wireless sharing. Your entertainment will be as unlimited as your desire for survival.
1.14 GB of Preloaded Content
- Gears of War Original Game Soundtrack
- 9 Gears of War videos, including gameplay, trailers, and behind-the-scenes moments with Epic Games
- 244 different images, including game concept art, team photos, and custom Zune backgrounds.
Take your Gears of War 2 experience with you. Click to enlarge
Remotely sync your Zune device with your PC collection.
A full family of accessories are compatible with all Zune devices.
Buy from FM
Click to buy from the built-in FM radio. Every Zune device lets you listen to your favorite FM radio stations and click to tag the songs you like for later purchase when you sync your device with your PC.1
Remotely sync with your PC. Connect to your home wireless network and remotely sync your Zune device with your PC collection from your dock, AC adapter, or speaker dock accessory.3
Device to Cloud
Your Zune player can access thousands of wireless hotspots around the country. Automatically update your collection, refresh your Channels, exchange favorites with friends, or buy songs you've tagged from your FM radio.
1.14 GB of Preloaded Content
- Gears of War Concept Art Gallery (2:57)--Take a detailed look at the different scenarios, locations, characters, and weaponry that are part of this saga.
- Race to Launch Documentary (20:04)--Design director Cliff Bleszinski and the Epic Games team take you behind-the-scenes in the days leading up to the launch of the original Gears of War.
- Chalk Drawing by Kurt Wenner (2:34)--The inventor of 3D street painting creates a stunning illustration at E3 2006, "Emergence Day."
- E3 2008 Demo (7:17)--Cliff Bleszinski unveils a new campaign chapter, "Sinkhole," during Microsoft's press briefing in Los Angeles.
- E3 2008 Trailer, "Rendezvous" (1:05)--A lone figure emerges from the darkness to turn the tide of battle.
- Campaign Reveal, "Assault" (3:14)--The Gears of War 2 campaign is revealed for the first time through the stunning campaign chapter, "Assault."
- GDC 2008 Announcement (1:55)--Gears of War 2 is announced live on stage at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
- GDC 2008 Trailer, "Duel" (1:26)--Two titans clash in this trailer first unveiled at Microsoft's 2008 Game Developers Conference keynote.
- GDC 2008--Unreal Engine 3 Demo (6:15)--Tim Sweeney, CEO and technical director at Epic Games, demonstrates the latest advances in Unreal Engine 3 for the Xbox 360.
Browse a selection of 244 images, including original art from collectors' edition art books, behind-the-scenes photographs, Gears of War advertisements, and custom-created backgrounds for your Zune player.
Listen to the full soundtrack of the original Gears of War game--including 28 tracks to reminiscence the game that started this epic saga.
Music is in the air with Zune wireless sharing. Send your favorite songs, albums, playlists, pictures, and even audio podcasts freely between any Zune devices. Listen to the full track of any song you receive up to three times and pass them along to other friends. If you want to buy a song, click to tag it and have your Zune find it later when you sync with your PC.4
Like your very own radio stations, Zune Channels are custom programming stations that deliver personalized playlists to your Zune from a variety of sources you select, such as music experts, celebrities, or top radio stations. Channels you subscribe to automatically update whenever you're connected--to your PC, home network, or even selected wireless hotspots.
Zune players now come with a selection of fun free games. Choose music from your collection to create your own personal game soundtrack. Connect and compete wirelessly with other nearby Zune users.
Let your Zune read to you while you can't. Listen to everything from your favorite novels to the latest bestseller. Now you can transfer your existing audiobook files from sites like Audible.com to your Zune device and enjoy them whenever you want.
Xbox 360 Compatibility
Ever wish you could play games to the sound of your favorite tunes? Now you can. Connect your Zune device to your Xbox 360 console and play your favorite songs while you game on Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE. You can share content from your Zune collection to an Xbox 360 console on a home network and play your media through the Xbox Dashboard.
Traveling, working late, or working out? Whatever you're up to, your Zune will be right there with you. Make sure you have the best accessories to keep up with your lifestyle.
1. Buy from FM feature available with stations broadcasting RDS and RT Plus data
2. Wireless sync feature requires access to a home wireless network
3. Zune to Zune wireless sharing may not be available for all songs in your music collection and works only between Zune devices within wireless range of each other. Recipients may play full-length sample tracks up to three times.
4. Requires a PC running Windows Vista Home Premium or Windows Vista Ultimate and an integrated or external TV tuner.
5. Available content may vary over time.
What's in the Box?
Zune Gears of War 2 Special Edition Device, earphones with three foam earpiece covers, sync cable