5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit and super soft
Super soft
Beautiful colors
Great fit
Warm & cozy
Washed them 6x already and still keeps color & durability.
Published 19 months ago by Newyorker

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby booties
these bootees / slippers are very cute but my daughter said they still came off the child. A little pricey
Published 8 months ago by LynT

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit and super soft, January 28, 2013
Excellent quality
Very durable
Super soft
Beautiful colors
Great fit
Warm & cozy
Washed them 6x already and still keeps color & durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Booties That Stay On!!, March 31, 2014
Babies have been around a long time, and so have babies booties. Why in the world someone didn't make booties that stay on babies before now, I don't know. Finally, Zutano has accomplished the apparently impossible. I first noticed these booties when a child in my care wore them to my house. Typically, the booties go on the table after the first release in the morning to await the return of parents as otherwise, I end up spending the entire day replacing them. These booties never had the chance to be put on the table because they never fell off. There must be something magical about the shape and the snap arrangement that keeps them on.
The babies who wore these the best were between about 5 months and 10 months old. They also generally wore socks under the booties. To be honest, one might sometimes come off on an older baby who is crawling around and intentionally pulling on his/her socks, but otherwise, they stay really well. I have used both the fleece versions and the cotton versions. They hold up well and are worth the money. In fact, you might even save money by buying just one pair of these and using them every day instead of buying a few bad pairs to rotate. You won't like any other brands any more anyway. I love knowing the babies' feet are toasty warm all winter long.
Generally, the babies seem to wear a 6 month size at maybe about 4 months of age, but they seem to span several months in that one size because of the shape and the two snap positions. These booties would make a great baby shower gift, but you would want to point out that this particular pair should not get thrown in a drawer with all the other booties that don't stay on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 30, 2012
So cute, and with the snaps, they stay on! Just be sure to get the right size. I bought a size up, thinking my daughter could grow into them, but then they were too big around the ankles, so not even the snaps at the tightest setting would keep them on. So, I'm keeping the bigger size to use in a few months, and had to order another, one size down. But, worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., December 28, 2012
I like these. My daughter keeps them on thru the night; they are soft and cute. I would recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Precious, December 15, 2012
My grandaughter loves them and so does her Mommy! It is wonderful to support an independent business that makes such lovely products.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than socks, December 10, 2012
i found that socks do nothing but fall off, or areeasily pulled off then end up in my little guys mouth. these stay on, period, and they're cute. i traded in socks for these early on and love them. i have 3 different pairs and plan to keep buying them as he grows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, December 1, 2012
These are the only shoes that I can get to stay on my 6 month old's feet. They are perfect. I ordered them a little big and they still stay on her feet with no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the booties, November 10, 2013
I love the style and the soft fabric but disappointed when I put them on her little feet. They run small and there is no way she can walk on a slick floor. I have added a soft fabric craft paint to the soles it's very pliable and now her feet won't slide from under her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to wash and won't kick off!, August 19, 2013
This is our second pair of these booties (after the 6mo were too small). Easy to put on, no red marks around the ankles (like I've seen with others) and they can go in the washing machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars very hard to get off, January 7, 2013
While my baby was able to pull these booties off, it took her a good five minutes of tugging to get them off. I really like them in place of normal socks when going into a store with my little one. I have not lost a bootie in the store yet.

Zutano Baby-Girls Infant Candy Stripe Bootie