Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: 6 Months|Color: Chocolate|Change

on September 28, 2012
This hat is cute, but when you buy it, make sure that you are purchasing the right size. Size 6 months means it is for a baby 0-6 months. 12 months means 6-12 months, etc.
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2015
We love this hat. I have the 0-3 month size and my kiddo is STILL wearing it at 6 months. It fit him at 2-3 months too, but as it's really cold now, we use it indoors when it just doesn't warm up enough inside. It is super cute and snuggly.
review image
on March 23, 2013
As many reviewers have said, it runs small. My daughter is 4 months old and her head is in the 20th percentile (so, she has a smaller head) And i bought the 12 months size and it fits perfect, with some room to grow. The hat has a folding flap so it can be made to fit smaller babies but you can unfold the flap to fit bigger. It says that the hat is "fleece" but this is not fleece! Which is why i gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. It is just some kind of fleece look-a-like(but not soft like fleece) on the outside and the inside of the hat is just plain material, that isn't really that soft. So don't think you are getting a fuzzy thick soft fleece hat! I still really like the hat anyway, its so cute!! It's very cold where we live and I feel this hat is warm enough. Overall I would recommend this hate, just make sure you know about the size and "fleece" issue:)
on February 23, 2012
This hat is adorable! It stays in place very nicely. I bought it in size 6-12 months and I would say it is a tad too small for my 4 month old. His head cir. is in the 70th percentile. We still use it, but it does occasionally leave a red line. Would not have worked if he was within the age range for the size. The color Pool is beautiful especially if your baby has blue eyes!
on February 2, 2012
This hat didn't fit my son until he was 3 months (75% for head size) He looks like a real stud in it and gets nothing but compliments. I love the color it goes well with many of his outfits. He is now 5 months (still 75%) and the hat is getting tight and short. Other have mentioned folding the rim down to make it fit longer... I think this makes the hat look weird and disproportioned. I do wish the ears were more forward; the ears are centered on the hat, so when wearing it they are back by the crown of his head. it would look cuter to have them more towards his temples to so could see them when looking directly at him. Though you can still see them I think this would improve the look. Overall great product!
on March 20, 2016
I love this orange beanie. I like the soft fleece. The ears are super cute. My baby is only 1 month old so it's big on him but they didn't have a newborn size so I got the 3 month size. I'd buy one I every color if I had the money lol
review image review image
on October 10, 2015
I LOVE this super adorable hat! I have purchased several hats elsewhere this fall and have been extremely unhappy with them all. I wanted to find a hat that fit his head perfectly. I used the Zutano measure chart and found that my 8 month old was a 2T! :) The hat wraps his head, covers his ears and is comfy material. Good quality product at affordable price. Delivery was also prompt, as they provide PRIME delivery.
review image
on December 23, 2009
I absolutely love this hat! The size is a little on the small size, buy my little girl has a slightly smaller head, so it fits perfectly! She's only 3 1/2 months, so I'm wondering how long it will be wearable. Either way, it's so cute and warm, and everyone that sees it can help but say how cute it is.
on February 12, 2016
This is a nice cozy hat but it's huge (I bought the 3m size) ! My baby is 3.5 months and the bottom part still covers her eyes most of the time. It's good that she'll grow into it but it kind of makes the bigger size I bought pointless because it'll be spring by the time she grows into it! So I'd suggest getting this size only unless your baby has a huge head or you live somewhere with super long winters. Otherwise this 3m hat should definitely fit for a loooong time!
on November 10, 2015
Cute. I ordered the Navy blue. Honeatly it looked like it had already been washed and worn, for a month or two when I got it. I only paid $10.00 for it. So I guess you get what you pay for. I don't know why nice hats for such tiny babies are so expensive. They only wear then a few times before they grow out of them. I bought the new born size and the tag says 3 months. So I don't believe this brand had an actual newborn size, just 0-3 months. I'm sure my son will get a lot of use out of it.