5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cozy and roomy pants
Published 10 months ago by peachy

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird texture
I bought these for a Halloween costume, so no biggie, but I definitely wouldn't choose them again. The color is vibrant, but they arrived pilly/rough and do not get better with washing.
Published 7 months ago by A. Dennis

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird texture, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Zutano Cozie Pant (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but wish there was a 9 months size..., October 26, 2013
Jessie G (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zutano Cozie Pant (Apparel)
They are soft, really warm (which is surprisingly hard to find in natural fabric) and well made, just one star off for limited size selection. My daughter is almost 6 months and has either outgrown or is about to bust out of most of her 6 month outfits, so she mostly wears 9 month. These pants are really long on her (and she's 90th percentile in length). We should get some good use out of them come December or January. 6-12 months is a wide swath, just wish there was a 9 month size option so we could get some that fit now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cozy and roomy pants, October 24, 2013
peachy (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zutano Cozie Pant (Apparel)
I put these on over my daughter's footie and pair with Zutano COzie Bold Stripe ZIp Jacket. She looks adorable in this outfit and, most importantly, warm enough for cold fall/winter trips out. I am happy with Zutano quality and the fact that it is 80% cotton and 20% polyester, so it is a more breathable fleece rather than 100% polyester. Happy with my purchase and will buy more Zutano items in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy pants for the winter!, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Zutano Cozie Pant (Apparel)
Great product- not as soft as I had envisioned, but still cozy and great fit! I really like their color options too!

5.0 out of 5 stars We have had these in half a dozen colors...all wonderful!, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Zutano Cozie Pant (Apparel)
Our daughter currently has two pairs of these pants. They feel great, have beautiful colors, and wash well. I bought them last year as well and would recommend them to anyone who wants to keep a baby or a toddler nice and warm.. PA Hausfrau says a big JA to these!

Zutano Cozie Pant