5.0 out of 5 stars We used these CONSTANTLY!!!
Published on January 17, 2008 by Lauren N. Downie

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but sleepery
I bought it for my 18 month baby girl, but when it arrived, i found it's not non-skid, so i am going to return it. It's good for newborns and baby's who can't walk yet. But not for toddlers.
Published on December 23, 2011 by Elena

5.0 out of 5 stars We used these CONSTANTLY!!!, January 17, 2008
I LOVE these booties. We bought my son a pair of 3-6 month ones and he wore them so much they stretch enough for him to keep wearing them until about 8 months. I got TONS of compliments on them because they are super cute and many adults commented on how they wished they came in their size! They slip on and off super easy and they stay on, we NEVER lost one. They're also very warm and cozy and wash and dry very well. Hope this helps!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but sleepery, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Zutano Newborn Unisex-Baby Fleece Bootie (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, July 30, 2012
This review is from: Zutano Newborn Unisex-Baby Fleece Bootie (Apparel)
These booties are so worth the money. Yes, the are expensive, but one pair is all you need! I bought these for my son after socks left marks on his fat little ankles and he could pull them off. He was 4 months when I bought the 6 month size and they fit him for 2 months. Then we bought a 12 month size and he is 9 months and still wearing them. Great for cold days or keeping his feet warm at night when using pajamas without feet. Also worked over footed pajamas so well on really chilly winter nights. They have two snaps but I have always needed to put them on the tightest. These booties are great because they can not pull them off if they are wearing the appropriate size. Trust me, my son is like an escape artist but he can not get these booties off!
The only CON is that they don't come with skid-proof bottoms. Now that my son is pulling up to standing, I am struggling with whether or not to by them in the 18 month size. Zutano, WHY do you make such great booties without skid protection?!
Other than that, these are one of e few splurges I'd say is totally worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best booties, March 26, 2012
In the 60's and 70's someone made booties and they called them TV booties. They were great for babies because they stayed on and were cozy for the little ones. Could not find anything close until I found the Zutano Fleece Booties online. Bought them and sent them to my new niece and now she is happy, warm and cozy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for brisk mornings, October 10, 2013
These boots are perfect for babies that are not waking yet. They stay on, without squeezing. Plus, they are easy to get on. They are perfect for Fall mornings, and I am sure they will come in handy once winter hits. They keep my LMT warm and happy! Amazons price was a great deal too, specific colors and sized right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleece booties, March 1, 2012
These are super cute, very soft, and easy to slip on. Unfortunately, I had to return this item as they were too small for my 9 month year old. Wish they had them in 18 month size. I did reorder from the same brand just had to pick a different color as this one was no available. Recommend to anyone. They came the next day when I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will not be disappointed!!!!, May 17, 2008
J. Johnson (Washington DC metro area) - See all my reviews
These are the ONLY booties/socks that my friends daughter can't seem to get off no matter how hard she tries (and believe me, she gives it her best shot every time she's wearing anything on her feet!). She also gets lots of compliments on the look of the booties. So, I have just ordered a few pair for our baby who will arrive in July! I can't wait to use them! They are great for babies not yet walking, however, they do not have any sort of traction on the bottom so once baby starts standing they could be a little slick. All in all, definitely worth the money for something that will actually stay on their feet. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Booties that don't fall off!, June 18, 2011
These are baby proof because your little one won't be able to pull them off ( like every other sock we own). They are worth the money especially since they keep baby nice and warm in the winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, Cute and they stay ON, November 27, 2009
S. Rohan (Amherst., MA) - See all my reviews
These are very cozy booties for our baby boy and they actually stay on his feet! I would recommend these to a friend any day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 26, 2013
Love them! They were recommended by my oldest sons day care teacher -she has seen a lot of shoes and socks for babies and they all seem to fall off but these. My new little guy is only 2 months old so orig. I got the 3 month size, but they were way too small. I returned them and got the 12 month size (he weighs 13 lbs) and they stay on great with room to grow. They are the only socks/shoes that he can keep on all night without kicking off-real life saver when the house has been chilly. I got the gray color and he wears them with everything- of course when you have a boy everything is grey blue or green so it makes since they would match!