5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for cold weather
the picture does not show that the hands/feet of the onezie can be turned up to cover the baby's hands/feet. what a lovely surprise! it's perfect for cold SF weather!
Published on August 30, 2011 by uscfan

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but hard to put on, on the small side
Published 10 months ago by Anna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for cold weather, August 30, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfy, easy, January 9, 2013
This is a great winter outfit when the weather gets a little cool (probably 30 degrees, anything lower and it might be a bit light). We throw it on him because it is far easier to put this on than get a coat, socks, shoes, mittens, and a hat. This does it all, the sleeves and feet even roll up (like newborn outfit mittens) so it negates the need for shoes or mittens.

The only reason I docked it a star was because while the roll up sleeves and pants are nice, they are pretty basic and don't look that comfortable. Also, it seriously shortens the leg, so if the outfit is the right size (baby's feet are exposed) then you really can't use the roll up feature.

Also, note that Zutano has weird overlap in its sizing with both a 0-6 and a 0-3 month size. Obviously the 0-6 is bigger, and I've never seen a 0 that could wear the 0-6 month stuff. My son is pretty average in height and weight at 2 months old and this onesie fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, May 28, 2012
She looks like the cutest combination of a pea and an elf...I just wish it still fit her! Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, but wrist holes are tiny, March 7, 2014
Our son arrived a little early, during a cold snap in February, so we needed something warm for trips to the pediatrician, etc. He looks incredibly adorable in this romper, but it's not the perfect item because the wrist holes are super small - it's very hard to get his little hands through them, so we usually just turn down the mitten cuffs and don't bother struggling with his hands. It's hard enough for me to deal with the little wrist holes and I'm a very petite person. My husband? Forget about it. He can barely get two fingers through the holes, much less maneuver our son's hands through them.

The fabric is also not as soft as I thought it would be. We're very outdoorsy people and own a lot of casual and technical fleece - this is definitely not the same caliber fleece that we're used to wearing. It doesn't have much loft to it. Kind of flattened fleece, if that makes sense.

But, it's a very cute romper and is doing the job of keeping our little guy warm until spring arrives. So we like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and toasty!, December 29, 2013
We live in Seattle (45 deg winter weather) and wanted an extra layer for our baby when we go on walks outside. This is great because it has flaps that roll over hands and feet, and the attached hood keeps baby ears and neck and head warm. We like the color too! Exactly as pictured. May need to size up if your baby is big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the carseat "bucket" belt, November 8, 2013
Alison S. (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
Our newborn carseat bucket has a buckle that needs to go between Baby's legs. We have a number of buntings and sleepsacks and whatnot but those things are too bulky and make it tough to find and separate baby's legs to buckle him properly into the carseat. We found the Zutano Cozie to be the perfect solution to our problem. Now when we take Baby in the car, we put him in his Cozie and can buckle him in no problem, since it is lightweight and we can find his legs :) I like the Cozie because it is lightweight but also very warm. My son is barely 3 weeks old so the 0-3 size is big of course but I think it will last him throughout the fall and winter (0-3 months from now), which is perfect. I am also thinking of getting a 3-6 month size for spring. I highly recommend this Cozie for ease of buckling baby into a seat and also for its soft, warm, snuggly feeling for your little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a little baby born during the winter months, May 25, 2013
my little guy loved wearing these around the house during the day and for quick trips outside to the car. the lightweight fleece is the perfect weight to be warm enough to go outside for little bits of time but still cool enough to wear inside. three minor complaints -- i wish the legs had snaps too, because its hard to get his legs in sometime. the top snap is just a bit too high, so i worry about it being too tight around his neck. the wrists are also a bit too tight, so it was hard to get him into it as he grew, even though it still fit him. regardless, i bought two of these and used them constantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars TooCute, April 13, 2014
Too cute. Bought as a gift and my friend loved it. Has few extra features not mentioned but was a pleasant surprise. Wish packaging was more presentable. Had to give in a gift bag opened because the plastic it came in was poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping baby warm, March 27, 2014
I bought this for my new grandson, because he was born in January, and this year has been so very cold. He wore it at one month and can still fit into it. I bought the three month size. Cute, warm, and his mother loves it, too. I would recommend for anyone who has to get a baby out in the cold.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but hard to put on, on the small side, March 7, 2014
I ordered the 0-3mo and my baby was born @8lb2oz 20in. The outfit is very cute and perfect for California winter and to use in a carseat. However I find it is hard to put baby in because the legs of the outfit don't open. It was just ok in size for the first 2wks: I could dress him easily and turn the fabric at the cuffs to close off hands and feet. But @6wks my son was a little over 10lbs and definitely a little taller (not sure by how much) and I had to work hard to put him into that suit. Once dressed, the length was ok but I could no longer fold the cuffs on hands and feet. Also, as a comparison, he is still fitting into other brands 0-3mo clothes. So in my opinion, this 0-3mo outfit is more like NB to 1~1.5mo (as compared to other 0-3mo clothes)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›