4.0 out of 5 stars Love Zutano, these are small
I love Zutano cozie fleece. If money were no object and they had more styles, I'd dress my daughter in it exclusively. And these booties are the absolute best thing to put on your baby's feet. So warm, and STAY ON and easy to put on and off. And AORABLE.

Published 20 months ago by Rebecca N

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls flat...
Much smaller then I imagined. Material not as thick as I thought it would be. Just ok. Definitely not worth the $20 buck asking price. One seen better at Target for $8.
Published 8 months ago by bradensmommy13

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Zutano, these are small, November 5, 2012
Rebecca N (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

For sizing - these booties are very small. My daughter is exactly 50% percentile, and there's no way these fit her anymore at 3 months. Buy these knowing that they will fit just for the early newborn weeks. I also have the 0-6 month size booties .... these are NOT them (I thought maybe they were because I heard that Zutano did a resizing, now calling all their 0-3 stuff 0-6). Anyway, so I have the 0-6 and although those are big and floppy on a newborn, because of the snap closure, they probably will stay on just fine. So I would recommend most people just get 0-6 because those are ok for newborn but will also last you a few months. These 3m sized booties are good if you really just want a snug fitting bootie for the first few weeks, or if you have a preemie, etc.

The 0-6 booties I have for my 3-month-old daughter don't even have all that much room in them left. I think Zutano tends to size small in a lot of their accessories. It's certainly true of their hats.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very soft, June 30, 2014
I have another pair of these that were very soft, but when I received these it was almost like they had been washed a couple times and lost their soft, new feel?? I was desperate in need of them for my newborn at the time so I didn't return them. I bought a different color from a different seller and had no issues at all, they were brand new! :/

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays on baby's feet!, June 23, 2014
We love these booties because they stay on our daughter's feet (she kicks everything else off!!). They are warm and cozy and perfect for babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only socks/ booties that stay on, June 14, 2014
I love these and have just ordered the next size up. They are the only booties/ socks that really truly stay on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Secure and Cute, May 28, 2014
These booties are my favorites. They stay in place and act as "UGG" style booties for my daughter. I put them on her with almost anything and it turns out cute. My little girl is 6 months and wears them on the tightest setting for now and has room to grow. I wish I would have ordered them sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 16, 2014
Bought these for my newborn and they are great. They're easy to put on and they stay on. Definitely buying more as her feet grow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little booties!, May 9, 2014
We purchased these little boots for our newborn son. They are so awesome! He has worn them dozens of times, and has yet to wiggle his feet out of them, or kick them off! Great purchase, and super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these booties!, April 28, 2014
Love, love, love them!!!!! They are the only "socks" that stay on my babies girls feet! They wash up nice even after a large amount of spit up. I plan to buy them in larger sizes as she grows and buy them for friends having babies. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfy, and don't fall off!!!, April 22, 2014
These little booties are awesome. My friend and I have both used them for our babies. They for well and for fall or kick off. Great for crawlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 19, 2014
So easy to put on and take off. Very comfy and cute looking. My little one seems to have no objections.

Rate and Discover Movies