4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small
There is very little difference between the 6mo and 12mo sizes in this shirt. I bought one of each size in different colors and they are so close in size that you can hardly tell the difference, even if you lay them on top of each other. Having said that, the color is nice and so is the fabric. Happy with the quality, especially since it was so reasonably priced.
Published on February 27, 2012 by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Very Small
Cute shirt, nice quality material, very very small for it's stated size, especially after washing. I would say make sure to order a size bigger in this brand. I have some of their other products and they are nice and hold up well.
Published on March 10, 2012 by Stacey Lerner

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, February 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, April 3, 2012
It took me forever to find an infant/toddler sized shirt that was plain without any logos, characters, etc on it. I used this shirt as part of my son's Halloween costume as Charlie Brown. It came quickly, was made of durable soft fabric, and worked beautifully with the black felt I sewed on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Very Small, March 10, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good basic t-shirt, June 17, 2014
This was a good, basic t-shirt. The fabric is actually pretty thick and has held up well. The tag isn't scratchy, either.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, April 12, 2014
This is not only great quality but held up to many washings. I highly recommend. And I am glad I bought a slightly larger size. We got much wear time out of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zutano cuteness, April 24, 2013
I love Zutano apparel! It's true to size, doesn't shrink, and is virtually indestructable. Great quality for the cost; I always choose Zutano over other brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little shirt, October 14, 2012
Nice size...Does run small. Super soft. Bought it for my son's Charlie Brown costume. Worked perfect. Like this brand and would purchase again.

Rate and Discover Movies