Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on September 8, 2013
This DVD comes with 6 routines (instructional, beginners (5 minutes), workouts 1, 2, 3, and 4, and extreme. Workout 1 is a cardio circuit; workouts 1, 2, 3, 4, are circuit with weights. My favorite is routine #4. These routines are 10 to 15 minutes long. Perfect if you want a good workout but you are short on time. Extreme is just that Extreme! There is no music on this DVD which I love because you can play you own music. You have the choice of playing one routine or play them all at one time.
on February 3, 2014
The short workouts are brilliant. I find myself much more likely to do a short workout often than a long one. I use this to supplement my group exercise classes at the gym. It gets me going like a cup of coffee and gives me a jolt of energy. Plus, her smile is sweet, friendly and she's motivating. I have both her Yoga workout DVDs and I love those too.
This workout is broken into chapters-
Instructional - for those who need help with the basics
Beginners - I don't think I did this one
Workout #1 -14 min -2 min high knees, 10 burpees, 1 min feet together
Workout #2 - 12 min - more burpees, high knees, dumbbell thrusters, more jump rope, commando push ups, double unders with the rope.
Workout #3 - 13:40 min - 3 rounds of 1 min high knees, 1 min intervals, plank side to side, weighted step-up.
Workout #4 - 17 min - 1 min jump, 30 sec fast, long jump 5x, burpees 5x, weighted sit up 30x. 3 sets of everything.
Extreme - 14:33 - 1 min medium speed, 1 min fast, 30 seconds low jacks, 30 skiers. Round 1 has 25 mountain climbers/10 burpees. Round 2 - 25 mtn climbers / 20 high jumps. Round 3 - 25 mtn climbers / 20 pistol squats. Those were impossible for my knees so I did a variation of single leg squats.
I hope that made sense so you could get an idea of what to expect from this workout. If you like to jump rope I highly recommend it. It's really going to get your heart rate up and make you feel good. She does love her burpees that's for sure!
The only complaint I have is that the company sends it in a cardboard package and I had some that were scratched. They did send replacements but I wish they would go back to the regular case. It was a hassle.
on October 15, 2013
Zuzka rocks! I've been doing her workouts for years now and she keeps adding different workouts to mix things up. I have her other dvd set and really enjoy her quick intense workouts. I used to workout for over an hour but by the time you warm up and cool down and stretch, it's well over an hour and I just dont have that kind of time on most days. I had to ease off her other dvd set because she does a lot of burpees but my shoulder was giving me trouble. When I saw this zropes I just HAD to try it. Jump roping doesnt aggregate my shoulder as much so I can still get a killer workout in. There are about 5 workouts on this dvd. You work yourself up to the "extreme" workout and boy it IS Extreme! Needless to say, I am calling Zuzka every name in the book while doing the workout (hahaha) but in the end, I love her for pushing through it which makes me push through it! I totally recommend this dvd to everyone! even if you dont have a jump rope you can do this workout. Just jump and move your arms as if you actually had a rope! For the price of this dvd, after just one workout you've already gotten your money's worth! One class at a gym costs as much this dvd that has several workouts that you can alternate at your own leisure! This would also make a great gift for someone looking for a different workout.
on December 30, 2013
Ok just to get it out of the way, *yes* she's easy on the eyes. But no, that's not why you watch these videos.
I put them on my iPad and watch them at the gym while I do the workouts. they are really well though out and don't bore you will a lot of mindless prattle that may videos do. That gets only after the 10th or 12 time viewing.
She tries to keep up with trends and vary her workouts. I'd say these are well worth buying and using!
on December 9, 2013
Best workouts ever. I have been following Zuzka's workouts since 2009 and they just keep getting better; more fun, more variety, more challenging. I now subscribe to ZGym and it has been helping me shed baby weight soooo fast!
on September 15, 2013
I had to review because Zuzka is awesome!!! I read all the rave reviews and I couldn't agree more. I have all her DVDs and I subscribe to her YouTube Channel. She has a rockin body and a sweet personality. My workout collection includes Jillian Michaels, Jackie Warner, Brook Burke, Shawn T and Tony Horton, but Zuska is my favorite by far! Plus she goes hard but also gets tired like you. Plus the DVDs are a great price and "Watch It Now Entertainment" has great service and super fast shipping.

The Jump Rope workout is awesome, but I haven't been able to do it that much because I love in an apartment with carpet :(
on December 30, 2015
I honestly just got into Zuzana or Zuzka, as she is nicknamed. I started with Zuzka Light Kettlebell, just a month ago(Nov. 2015) Then I researched her other videos & found ZRopes. I do jump roping, & had been trying to find new routines that would keep me interested. motivated, & be short, to incorporate prior to other weight training, or kettlebell routines I will do. I also know I will love these routines, & already love Zuzka's personality. She is very motivating. & I probably would like any of her workouts on DVD, but I will stick with ZRopes, & ZCut Kettlebell. for now. I look forward to other workouts of Zuzka, when I am ready for them.
on March 16, 2014
Fantastic workout at a great price I have tried and still use p90x, turbo fire, insanity, etc. And these are cheaper and just as good if not better than the others.
on February 26, 2014
This dvd is easy to follow and gives a beginners work out all the way to advanced. Great DVD you won't be sorry.
on August 5, 2015
Love Zuzana she is great! hard work outs, but she is great