5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE STICKY FINGERS.
Published on May 6, 2009 by chatsnoir

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny tips teaspoons
Thought these would be like most iced teaspoons which hold a full teaspoon of sugar BUT these only hold a 1/2 teaspoon: they don't hold a teaspoon of sugar. Not sure what I'll use them for now. They are a medium weight, was hoping for a heavier weight BUT they are surely pretty.
Published on December 6, 2008 by Thinking Mama

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE STICKY FINGERS., May 6, 2009
This review is from: Zwilling J.A. Henckels Premiere Series Iced Tea Spoons, Set of 8 (Kitchen)
Received one week ago and used EVERY DAY since for iced tea, ice cream drinks, fishing jalapenos and olives out of the jar, creamy salad dressing out of wide-mouth bottle, mayo out of bottom of jar with none getting on fingers. Style goes well with my discontinued Henckels 'Jessica' flatware. Arrived in 3 days in original packaging suitable for gifting. NOTE: to customer who thought bowl of spoon so small she couldn't use the spoons at all....lol....use 2 spoonfuls of sugar and then you'll still have a nice long handle for stirring without using your fingers! The bowl is smaller than a normal table teaspoon, but does hold a full teaspoon; I measured! Took longer to eat the ice cream out of a soda, but that was a good thing, and best of all, NO STICKY FINGERS! I wouldn't call the bowl size tiny, I would call it small. I'm very pleased with this purchase. Fair price too, $20 is mfg suggested retail. I was unable to find iced tea spoons at the mall, the off-price stores, the discounters, department stores online, anywhere, so this was GREAT and no sales tax to boot and free shipping when you order something else with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rave about these 8" spoons, August 8, 2009
The tail end has an arc to it, which helps the stirring action of the spoon, in one word description, Perfect. I want more of this brand of flatware, now. I measured the length of the spoon, and it is 8".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality spoons!, October 8, 2008
I just received these spoons. They are so nice that I had to take the time to write a review. They arrived super fast in a great condition. The spoons are of good weight with nice & clean shape. Just great quality spoons!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice spoons, February 15, 2008
Mkhmn (Decatur, IL USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought these spoons for both iced tea and hot cocoa that my sons make in tall glasses. They are very functional and look nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Spoons, June 14, 2009
These were exactly what I had been wanting!! Every year as the weather warmed I said that I was going to buy some ice tea spoons. I finally bought them and am sooo happy. If you need the perfect long handled stirring spoon...this is it! Someone indicated that the spoon itself was too small...um, yeah! I do not want a huge spoon to stir my drink. These are perfect (much better than a spoon that does not reach down the glass or rolling my eyes as I use a butter knife). Of course they work wonders aside from stirring ice tea; chocolate milk has a quick new stir and I am sure I have seen my husband use them for long spoon eating :) Husband was also impressed by the spoons, stating that they were one of the nicest things in the drawer. Excellent quality, not flimsy or cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars long teaspoons, August 2, 2008
Top Quality tableware! They have a nice weight to them a wellmade item for sure!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny tips teaspoons, December 6, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and elegant, June 11, 2010
In a nutshell, these spoons are simple but high quality. By simple, I mean they do not have any engravings or patterns. (The underside does have the JA Henkels logo with this text: "J.A. Henckels International 18/10 Vietnam" However, the finish is very smooth and shiny, and I actually prefer the solid look over something more ornate. The weight and balance of the spoons feel very nice in one's hands. For the price, these spoons are a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, November 5, 2009
dedaq (San Pedro CA) - See all my reviews
These are exactly what I was looking for! My family uses iced tea spoons for everything we need spoons for! we love the size of the bowl and length of the arm! the spoons are a perfect weight and the feel is just what we wanted.
Some spoons from other places feel too light these are just right! Yes I am this excited over SPOONS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, December 11, 2009
Tami S. Jiacopello (Egg Harbor City, NJ) - See all my reviews
I bought these about a year ago - I am ordering another set. They quickly became a favorite. My family uses them for more than iced tea - they love them for hot drinks and ice cream and yogurt. I am buying another set because of the excellent quality after almost a year - they a strong and maintained their luster.