Other Sellers on Amazon
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 8-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Bread knife
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 8-inch serrated blade, great for slicing bread
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade ice-hardened for superior strength
- Sturdy, black molded polypropylene handle
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 8-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Bread knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Culinary Home||BM Books and Music||Amazon.com||Featured Brands|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||1.2 inches x 16.6 inches||1 inches x 12 inches||1 inches x 13 inches||4 inches x 16 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.45 pounds||0.5 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Founded in 1731, the J.A. Henckels company is not only one of the world's oldest cutlery manufacturers, it's also one of the most well respected, creating best-selling knives guaranteed to last a lifetime. --Kim Harwell
From the Manufacturer
|First introduced in 1976, the Four Star® Series is one of the world's most popular knife lines. Four Star® knives were designed and developed in close cooperation with renowned professional chefs. The result was a fully forged knife with a unique molded handle. The Four Star® line contains knives for all tasks, and includes the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, chef’s, granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Four Star® knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets.|
A Higher Standard in Knife Construction
Four Star® knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Four Star® knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Four Star® knives use J.A. Henckels’ Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
It's All in The Grip:
|The Four Star® series features high impact polypropylene handles that are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. These comfortable handles are break-proof, sanitary, and colorfast. In addition, the super bolster provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.|
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece, precision forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides a proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Non-staining, non-rusting.
- Hand, precision honed blade: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Bonded polypropylene handles: Comfortable molded handles and food safe
- Dishwasher safe: Easy care (Although hand-washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
- When the bulk item is packaged for this type of knife we change the last digit from a “0” to a “3”.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got a great deal on this as an open box. Very sharp good looking nice. Can't beat the TwinsPublished 9 hours ago by S. Healy
too thin. mine is warped out of the box. nice and sharp but does not match the quality of my other Four-Star knives.Published 3 months ago by C. Hogan
Great Company, This specific knife is excellent while it is sharp. I had the exact knife prior, and had it professionally sharpened two times. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Matthew Davidson
Fabulous bread knife! Have Used this knife every day for over twenty years...still sharp and easy to handle. Bought several as gifts.Published 7 months ago by Murph
Great bread knife at a great value. Goes with my other henckels knives, as well.Published 10 months ago by sflowers