5.0 out of 5 stars The best pan you can own
I have bought all three sizes, they are fabulous to cook with, even heat distribution, cannot believe how slippery the surface is, food slides right out. If you never buy another pan buy at least the 12 inch if only one but the 10 inch is also awesome. Just frigging amazing ceramic coating. Don't wait!!!!!!!
Published 21 months ago by Paula J. Joseph

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, but I still use it
Published 9 months ago by Teren

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pan you can own, January 7, 2013
Paula J. Joseph (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol Thermolon Fry Pan - 10" - Sol Thermolon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, February 10, 2013
This pan is everything it is advertised to be. I have done scrambled eggs in it and they did not stick at all and clean up was a breeze. I intend to buy 2 more of different sizes. I have used another brand of non-stick pans and have noticed an odd chemical odor when you cook with them. Also, the finish comes off on the food. So far, I am very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good..., February 4, 2014
I really want to like this pan and so far I really do. Many people have written that the nonstick part goes away shortly after using it but I suspect that those people are abusing the pan. If you are searing meat in this pan then I wouldn't expect to get a long life from it. That's not what this pan is for. You want a pan for high heat cooking and searing use cast iron or steel. I have an enamel coated cast iron pot and it has remained perfectly non stick now for almost 5 years but it has never been abused or over heated.
If people that complain about the pan are simply wiping it clean with a towel but not washing it properly after each use I could see how that would form a build up over time.
So far I have only used it about a dozen times but its still crazy slick. I'll try to come back in a year and post an update.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, but I still use it, January 17, 2014
So here's the good: this pan is well made, heavy, and the most ergonomically designed pan I've ever used. (And I'm an elder who loves to cook so I've used lots of pans in my lifetime). The handle design is brilliant and really why I keep using the pan. The shape of the handle allows you to get a secure hold on it, and the placement makes it possible to actually poor the heavy contents of a panful of hot food into a serving dish with only one hand. It's an awesome design! No twisting or slipping of the handle in your hands.

Here's the bad: the non-stick doesn't work well beyond 6 or 7 uses, no matter what you do. But this is tricky, because while food will stick enough to be a problem (such as making over-easy eggs), it releases more readily than an ordinary pan and the cleanup is a breeze.

If Zwilling made this design in a non-stick version I'd leap to buy them!

2.0 out of 5 stars 6mos and everything is sticking, August 27, 2013
This fry pan was GREAT right at first and after 6mos everything is sticking I would like to know how to get it to work again, I haved tryed butter
and that still sticks I just used pam and the hamberger still stuck, so I will through this thing in a cubberd for now.
I loved the weight of the pan it is very even when warmed up, Now if someone would please tell me how to get it to nonstick again
I would be able to use it again.

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol Thermolon Fry Pan - 10" - Sol Thermolon