Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.64 shipping
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 5-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Serrated Utility Knife
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 5-inch serrated blade, great for slicing sausages, breads, tomatoes
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade ice-hardened for superior strength
- Sturdy, black molded polypropylene handle
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Lifetime guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Founded in 1731, the J.A. Henckels company is not only one of the world's oldest cutlery manufacturers, it's also one of the most well respected, creating best-selling knives guaranteed to last a lifetime. --Kim Harwell
From the Manufacturer
|First introduced in 1976, the Four Star® Series is one of the world's most popular knife lines. Four Star® knives were designed and developed in close cooperation with renowned professional chefs. The result was a fully forged knife with a unique molded handle. The Four Star® line contains knives for all tasks, and includes the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, chefs, granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Four Star® knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets.|
A Higher Standard in Knife Construction
Four Star® knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Four Star® knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Four Star® knives use J.A. Henckels Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
It's All in The Grip:
|The Four Star® series features high impact polypropylene handles that are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. These comfortable handles are break-proof, sanitary, and colorfast. In addition, the super bolster provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.|
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece, precision forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides a proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Non-staining, non-rusting.
- Hand, precision honed blade: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Bonded polypropylene handles: Comfortable molded handles and food safe
- Dishwasher safe: Easy care (Although hand-washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great product that will last you many years. One caveat: NEVER allow your MOTHER-IN-LAW to borrow it and use it as a screwdriver. It will be ruined - hence my purchase of a second one of these knives.
This is my second one. My first one got "borrowed" -- and I couldn't make it a week without buying the replacement! (The first one was at least 10 years old, and it looked as good and worked as well as the day I bought it...even though my husband kept putting it in the dishwasher instead of washing it by hand. Grrr.)
I did sharpen up the tip which I use remove the tops of strawberries, cut out the stem of tomato, etc.
I have one for the house and another for the RV.
but i was overjoyed to see that i could easily, but not cheaply, replace it...
worth every penny and use it every day... can't live without it...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent knife for many uses....it has become my go to knife. It is sharp, strong and easy to handle everyday uses, a kitchen must have!Published 1 month ago by Monica S.
this knife is awesome. my everyday go to knife. nice size, a serrated blade that is fantastic on ripe tomatoes, & fits the hands well.Published 6 months ago by Mr. Pegleg
Love it...love the set (which I've had for over 13 years)! The original knife had been lost and it's great to have found the exact same one and finally have the woodblock be... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Cat Lover
Outstanding knife that my wife and I reach for as a first choice for almost all kitchen cutting needs.Published 11 months ago by Lloyd Jones
This was recommended by a friend as a very good "home cook" knife. So far is has met me expectations and I will look at others in their line of knifes.Published 12 months ago by James W. Richey
Love this knife! It's the 2nd I've purchased. Use them constantly.Published 13 months ago by Beachdaisy