Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 120 count|Style Name: Soft Gels|Change
Price:$54.71+ Free shipping

on September 17, 2009
Size: 60 Softgels|Style Name: Soft Gels|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was so confused about this product at first; some people seem to take it as a daily supplement while others take it as a pain killer. I guess I'm still confused. But I've had a history of lower back problems and a recent flare up that had lasted for several weeks. I had been avoiding trying Zyflamend due to the warnings about needing to take them with food. But one day after I'd eaten, I tried two of these. Within about an hour, the pain I'd had for weeks went away. This has happened a few times now (back pain, take Zyflamend, feel better soon) that I'm convinced it's not a fluke.

Obviously, results are likely to depend on the cause and nature of the pain. I'm still confused about what this is and isn't good for, but so far, I'm just amazed and pleased at its effectiveness for my pain. (I have not yet had stomach problems, but I've always taken these with a meal.)

Edit: Okay, so I was wondering how this compared to Advil. So, for you, dear reader, I took two Advil this morning for the pain. Which subsided a bit, but was far from gone. So this afternoon, I took two Zyflamend. Yay! pain gone!
99 comments| 265 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2006
As both a professional massage therapist, and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Zyflamend is one of the best
products I've found on the market. Unlike many prescription medications which have both high markup, & some unwanted
side-effects, this product does the job and is reasonably priced.
I use it daily, and recommend it to many of my clients. The combination of herbs is responsible for helping the muscles & joints to be much less tense & painful, thereby helping you feel better all the way around. (Try it with magnesium as well, for an
even better effect.) It is important to cut down inflammation in the body, as it is responsible for many illnesses from arthritus to heart disease & cancer.

It does come in a few different size containers & formulations, so check those out to be sure of what you are buying. One version you have to take 6 caps rather than the recommended 3, but that is because they are smaller size caps. Another is their PM version, which has herbs which are for a relaxation effect, meant for taking before bedtime. There is also a tincture formula, but the taste is very strong, so be aware of that before you purchase !
1616 comments| 573 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2006
I have taken Zyflamend for approx two years. First heard about it through DrWeil.com (He is all about intergrated medicine.

I ordered the 120 capsules for $27.47. plus 4.99 shp. This was my first time ordering this product on line. Previously I purchased this at a health food store. Which I will no longer do because I was paying $27 plus tax for only 60 capsules.

Just be careful when ordering not to go for the 90 capsules for I think it said $17 something. They are smaller capsules for those who map have difficulty swollowing a large capsule. Keep in mind you would have to take more of the small to eqivalent the dose you get from the large capsule (60 or 120 size bottle)

I had read a previous review where someone purchased the small bottle of 90 thinking it was the same thing.

It would be nice for it to detail that in the description so no one else would make that oversight.

As for the product ...what greater way is there to take something that controls imflammation. I have osteo arthritus in my hips and it works for me....with out the risk and side effects of Viox and all the other prescription drugs that attack the cox two inhibitors. Must be taken in the middle of a meal. It will digest better. Read the info in the box.

Also..my total body inflammation level went from 3.2 to under .5 over one and a half years. Total body inflammation level can be found out by a blood test called CRP-Reactive Protien blood test. (a high level is a predictor for heart problems)

so......Great product .....go for it.
1010 comments| 441 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2009
When my father was passing away with bone cancer his joints became so tender that he was not able to move and would yell out in pain . He was highly allergic to pain medication so I gave him Zyflamend pills everyday with his food. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Zyflamend is. My father was bed ridden and with Zyflamend he could move without pain in his joints. I praise this product.
22 comments| 214 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon September 17, 2009
Original review:

Research shows that products like this can take months to show results that can be felt or measured, and possibly years of use to judge effectiveness in other areas, so for the purpose of this review, I will stick to tangible factors:

1. No stomach discomfort at all, nor have I had a taste or smell of the product in the minutes after I take it. I do only take one soft gel per day in the morning, breakfast or not.

2. I love the fact that the soft gels are dark, and the bottle is dark, so I know that the ingredients are protected from light as much as possible.

3. I don't find the softgels hard to take at all, but I've been taking fish oil for years and years, and I am used to really big softgels. I do not like to take large powdery tablets, so I think it is the gel part that makes it easy.

4. I am tickled to find a product that contains turmeric, which has been clinically proven around the world to have significant benefits. I have taken tumeric for several years now, so finding this product is exciting, and helps me cut down on supplements.

Bottom line: I took tumeric and fish oil for years. I plan to reorder this in the coming months, and will post updates.

***November 2009: I did come back and order a second bottle of this. I noticed that I could squat down to the floor for something and pop back up like normal, so it must be doing something for my knees...everything in it is good for you so...

***December 2010: I have this product on Autoship and I'm sharing it with the husband. I think this helps so much with just the general joint issues that come with time. I imagine I'll continue taking it for the foreseeable future.

***December 2014: Back to taking Zyflamend after a recent flare up of my rotator cuff pain. Two rounds of steroids in the last couple of years, but my doctor retired and the new group won't call in a script for Predisone. Found my trusty bottle of Zyflamend in the cabinet (haven't needed it in quite some time) and have begun to take two, twice per day. It is helping:)
22 comments| 197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I've been using Zyflamend for inflammation regularly for about four years and in that time my joint pain and related inflammation problems have really dialed down - they're not gone completely, but it's definitely what I would consider to be manageable. I had a flash of genius(not) a couple of years ago I decided that my joints were better and I didn't need to take the Zyflamend anymore, so I stopped... a few months later my symptoms started coming back, then after three months I was in daily discomfort and pain again. I started taking Zyflamend again and the pain slowly diminished and in three or four months it was back under control. I won't be doing that again. I normally take the liquid gel-caps, but I received these powdered caps as a sample to try out and they seem to work just as well. These are a little smaller than the gel-caps, so if you have a problem taking larger pills, this might be a good alternative.

I tell everyone I know who has inflammation problems to try this stuff! It's not going to instantly stop the pain and get everything under control like a prescription medication might, but it also doesn't come with a five page list of side effects! I would rather control 80-90% of my symptoms naturally than 100% of them by destroying my liver or one of the other horrible side-effects of Rx and OTC anti-inflammatories.

PS - Writing reviews has become an accidental hobby for me, and it always makes my day to know that people find my reviews helpful (and if not, why.) Also, if you have any questions, clarifications, or comments please feel free to leave a comment below. I usually respond pretty quickly and almost always within 24 hours. This item was provided for review consideration.

Cheers! Claire
on December 10, 2011
I first learned of this product while searching the internet for a natural replacement for Prednisone. My husband has been taking Prednisone daily 15-20 years. When he tried to come off of it, the processed caused him so much pain and loss of energy that he went right back on it. We were in hopes that this product would at least let him decrease the amount of Prednisone he was taking. It has done better than we hoped for. I'm glad to say he is now off Prednisone completely!
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2007
I injured my knees skiing in my 20's when I fell and my bindings didn't give. My knees began to give me significant trouble in my 50's and I tried zyflamend to avoid the anti-inflammatory/arthritis drugs that were being recalled. Zyflamend has helped tremendously. I can squat and recover while gardening, walk for a couple hours and ride my bike without discomfort now. All these activities were painful before I started the zyflamend.
0Comment| 215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
If you have any kind of digestive problems, this will make it worse. I have reflux that is well controlled with medication and this stuff gave me terrible indigestion.
on August 25, 2005
I have osteoarthritis and was having difficulty with prescription anti- inflamatory drugs including Celebrex which I took for 4 years. Three years ago I started taking Zyflamend and stopped all other pain meds. I am very pleased with the results --- Zyflamend works better for me than anything else that I have ever taken for joint pain and it doesn't upset my stomach.
44 comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse