5.0 out of 5 stars Zyliss has never disappointed me!
After reading many reviews for rotary herb-cutting tools, I was a little concerned. But the Zyliss hadn't appeared in my amazon search because its name doesn't include "rotary." I came across a link to it on amazon via a broader internet search.
Published on August 1, 2012 by Packer Backer Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Very Careful Using This Tool
Published 19 months ago by C. L. Owens

5.0 out of 5 stars Zyliss has never disappointed me!, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
Anyway, it IS sharp and cuts the basil, parsley, thyme, oregano, etc., just as I had hoped. It is also super easy to clean. I couldn't be happier! (And next time, I'll just look for Zyliss first!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Very Careful Using This Tool, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
This tool works very well for chopping herbs, but I just returned from the emergency room with 15 stitches in my thumb. I tried pulling the top off to clean it, however, my hand slipped when the top didn't pop off and the blades ran across my thumb. It did work well on both the herbs and my thumb. I should have put on the blade cover on before trying to remove the top. The top just didn't pop off as I expected. I watched a video on YouTube that made it seem a lot easier to get the top off than it was in reality. Just be careful before using it as the blades are extremely sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 31, 2012
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
I love to use fresh herbs but even with a great knife and good knife skills, it's difficult to get a good mince quickly. I used my new Zyliss FastCut Herb Tool today and could not believe how easy it was to mince fresh cilantro in a flash! I highly recommend this product -- sharp blades, great mechanism and easy to clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a champ, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
I got this to replace a Microplane twisting chopper that stopped working correctly after I dropped it. I wasn't sure what to expect with the Zyliss but I really liked there garlic press and thought I'd give it a try. It fits comfortably in my hand and makes short work of everything I've put in front of it.
It's easy to use and I like how you can press down from the top, or put your hand in the loop if you need to apply more pressure. The only iffy thing I'd say is trying to open it up to clean out the blades. It's kind of difficult to twist off and those blades are sharp enough that if you don't have the guard over them I could see where you'd cut yourself pretty good. Other than that I think it's well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and very sharp!, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
The design of this product allows you to use it two different ways which other products don't offer. No a deal breaker for me but its a nice bonus.
The blades on this tool are very, very, very VERY sharp. It cut through any herb with ease and made herb cutting very easy and fast.
This tool is easy to take apart and clean, just make sure you put the blade shield on when taking it apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, January 21, 2013
Maria Luisa Niño (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
I have had several herb cutters and none of them really worked. They were more trouble than help. Nevertheless I never gave up and was lucky to purchase this one because, although a bit difficult to clean because of the sharp edges of the blades, it works to perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
I'll echo what others have said, this thing WORKS! Yes, the blades are very sharp, so just be careful when pulling it apart. Also, the drier the herb, the better this thing works with it (when the herbs are damp, they tend to cling to the blades more than get chopped).

I will say, cleaning it, even once you get it open, is not the easiest. I use a kitchen brush to get in between the blades (becasue a hot stream of water doesnt always flush it all out).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
Excellent kitchen tool. Makes chopping so easy! Cleans easily. However, quite large, doesn't fit in a drawer. It has to bo in the cupboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
I tried other similar products with dissapointing results. This one works very well. As others have mentioned, the blades are very sharp, so handle with care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer (Kitchen)
This is like having 4 pizza cutters attached together. Easy to use. Not just for herbs - I used it to cut up thawed pimento peppers for pimento cheese. The plastic part unscrews so you can get the inside clean too. The wheels are sharp, so be careful!

Zyliss FastCut Herb Mincer