5.0 out of 5 stars Zyliss Quick Blend Whisk

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but design could be better
Published on June 20, 2008 by JYD

5.0 out of 5 stars Zyliss Quick Blend Whisk, December 1, 2007
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
Being a professional private caterer, I see the very best in kitchen gadgets, and the worst ideas in gadgets. I have tried most of them, and the majority are strictly a waste of money, as well as my time. This Zyliss brand whisk is the prime example of a professional whisk for someone's home kitchen. This is a must to have in anyone's kitchen. I have had it for a month, and would like five more. It is that good. No rust on the ends; easy to clean; very sturdy; handle fits my hand perfectly allowing no fatigue when using it; and best of all, it really does the job! I will purchase this again and again. The commercial ones are way too bulky for my small hands, but this one was made to fit "like a glove". Thanks Zyliss!

5.0 out of 5 stars All the whisk, All the time., August 1, 2003
David Shamma "Ayman" (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
So we've all done it -- need to mix something up and get alot of air in it at the same time. Get the whisk...within 5 seconds, the airation has stopped, the whisk is all gummed up, and you now just stirring your mixture.
No more -- this whisk works great. Mix mix mix...the wires don't gum up...cuz they don't cross. Also makes it a breeze to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., December 15, 2006
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
I've owned this whisk for about a year now and it's the best whisk I've ever owned. I love it (and must admit that I love all things Zyliss), but truly this whisk is well made, great handle - it has a weight to it that makes it easy to hold and use. I feel like I'll never need or want another type of whisk - this one does it all. With the ends open, it is a breeze to clean and it doesn't rust like the traditional ones tend to do after a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best whisk ever!!!, December 27, 2003
Amazon Customer (Arkansas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
This whisk is AWESOME! It does the job AND washing is a breeze because it's not joined at the end, which is good in another way because it doesn't bend, get tangled or get misshapen like most whisks do. It's made very well. If I needed another whisk I'd buy this one...however I dont think I'll need another one because I think this one will probably last forever.
Trust me...buy this whisk if you're in the market for one. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but design could be better, June 20, 2008
JYD (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
Whisks well, but....the top heavy handle & slick handle drives me nuts. My habit of resting whisk inside bowl during pauses just isn't compatible w/ the design - almost before I've released the handle it slides into the mix "or" flips over edge of bowl. It's like a brain teaser for me & the whisk wins every time & I'm fishing it out of the batter- handle & all. If handle had some traction on it & weighed less it could be perfect - at least for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Whisk, April 4, 2007
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
I love the design of this whisk. I've always been concerned with traditional whisks in that the wires cross over each other -- food gets caught while blending and the wires tend to rust over time. However, with this whisk, none of those things will ever happen. This is extremely high quality, heavy and looks nice as well. I highly recommend this product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, December 23, 2007
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
this whisk is the one that i use in priority when I need to beat eggs for an omelet, yolks for a cake, or even cheese. I like it because the wires separate at the top and allow any accumulation of flour and eggs, for instance, to escape from these wires and be beaten to obtain a smooth blend. The whisk is very handy because it is neither too long nor too heavy. As such my plastic bowl does not lose its equilibrium. The plastic handle has a very pleasant touch and allows a beautiful grip. The small length allows efficient moves to blend without leaving lumps. In short, I do not need to mix for ever. Excellent. I sent one to my mother as a gift to her wrists!!! I put it on top in the dishwasher and have had no problems with the plastic handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made whisk., October 18, 2011
Jeffry Winters (Healdsburg, Northern CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
I almost never use an electric beater so I'm always reaching for a whisk when something needs mixing. I've bent and broken quite a number of wire whisks over the years. The cheap ones come apart from the handle, have too small of a handle for a comfortable grip, and then there's that cleanup issue of the crossover wires and the handle that never gets completely clean inside. The cheap ones sometimes rust as well. Enter the Zyliss Quick Blend. The full sized yet lightweight handle is comfortable in the hand and reduces fatigue. Although the handle is larger than that of an all wire whisk, it's light enough to prevent the tool from falling over backwards out of the bowl you're working in. The wires are permanently bonded to the handle in what appears to be a completely sanitary method that prevents liquids from getting inside the handle. That's very nice! The cleanup is easier due to the innovative wire design that eliminates crossover at the tip and the whisk just works well. A simple tool redesigned to be infinitely better. The next whisk I buy will also be a Zyliss, of that I'm certain.

5.0 out of 5 stars best whisk, July 3, 2007
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
it's what you would expect from zyliss.
it's well made. a superior design, wires don't touch, small clumps that wind up inside can drop out the end, stiff enough to work well on high viscous stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars Whisk Seperated from handle in less than 1 month., January 20, 2013
MRx (Secret Bunker) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
I really loved this whisk and its wire design is very smart. Aside from the top heaviness which is only an issue if you are using an incompatible sized bowl there is another problem I experienced. I don't know if it's a design flaw or manufacturing defect in the connection of the whisk to the handle. Mine seperated in less than a month. The whole plug of wires and silicone they are imbedded into just came out of the end of the handle. It was a gift so im not sure how to do the return or if I should just try to glue it back together.

Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk