Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now DOTD
Customer Discussions > Dreaming of You forum

a hannah howell book

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 7, 2009 11:25:40 AM PDT
Okay I and looking for this Hannah Howell book and can't remember the title.

The couple is married, but the hero is not sure he wants to be married to her. (I think the girl is a Murry, but I am not sure.) The part I remember the most was that the hero has a REALLY goodlooking friend and wants the girl if the hero decieds to not stay married to her. The girl and the really good looking friend become friends and the husband it jealous of their relationship. They end up staying together, but he is still upset about the friendship. She tells her husband not to be upset and that his friend just wants what they have and he wants others to look at him for things other than his looks.

I am pretty sure the really goodlooking guy is NOT Payton Murry, but again I could be wrong.

Thanks for all the help.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2011 10:57:48 AM PDT
Romance Fan says:
The Book is Highland Wedding by Hannah Howell. Ive read it about five times
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Dreaming of You forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 7, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 28, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dreaming of You
Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas (Mass Market Paperback - June 30, 2015)
4.6 out of 5 stars (307)