Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 28, 2015
The box is disrespectful it came damage and dirty the battery was empty so i had to replaced inmediatly the package inside was damage so i had to change it, no more to say.
review image
on January 17, 2013
This watch looks exactly as it appears. It has a large face that is easy to ready with a very attractive band. It is also very easy to get on and off which is important to me. I just love it!
on September 3, 2013
I chose 5 stars as for the price this watch is great. It looks perfect on the wrist, it has worked great so far and looks really good quality.
I had to take two links off so that it would fit my wrist, but i think this is no prbl.
As it is ceramic the watch weighs enough and you can really feel you,re wearing it. I like it this way.
on December 21, 2012
They sent me a broken watch!!!! It was supposed to be new. For this price, I am very upset. This is going straight back.
on June 17, 2015
Excellent watch for the price! Links on the band were easy to adjust and the size is not too big as others seemed to be. Definitely would recommend
on August 4, 2014
Watch was a gift for my wife. she wears it frequently and likes it a lot.
on December 27, 2012
I bought this for my girlfriend and I was actually surprised by the quality of the watch for the price.
on June 7, 2013
The watch was stylish but I found it to be a little too heavy looking for my wrist. Ended up returning it.