4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., August 31, 2014
This review is from: a_line Women's 20103DV Marina Chronograph White Silicone Watch (Watch)
My boyfriend surprised me with this on my birthday. I have about 8+ watches, When I got this one I was really excited. I thought it was beautiful nicely made. I only gave it four stars because I am not a fan of the band, or how 2 of the sub dials work. The band is to much like rubber and it has already tore a little after I had it for a month. I have been looking for a new softer silicone band like my invicta's or Swiss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, May 14, 2014
Its gorgeous, in my rist it looks a littke bigger than I expected for, by viewing the pictures of the product, but i don't mind, its a very sophisticated looking watch and it is safely packed for delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars adlo, March 25, 2014
good product, with good compliance in delivery, good quality, well packed, was the same image. I recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Marina Chrono, December 26, 2013
Just received watch and it arrived on time and exactly as shown. It was a gift so time will tell if it was a worthwhile investment-- time will tell (no pun intended)