Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 11, 2012
I purchased this watch a few weeks ago, and when it arrived I was amazed at the high quality appearance of this watch. I agree with the other reviewer, it was heavy, and for my wrist, it was a bit large, but I still liked the style of the watch. The background of the face of the watch is textured, giving it a very luxe appearance. Unfortunately, I had to return the watch because it filled with condensation, and I was unable to read the time.
on January 22, 2013
I posted a picture so people could get a better idea how it looked on an actual hand since there weren't many video reviews found on Youtube. As the other reviews stated, it is a very heavy watch and is actually quite large for smaller wrists. I have a dressy bulova silver diamond watch but didn't want to wear that casually as I wanted to keep it for just special occasions. I wanted a large watch similar to the Fossil Stella aluminum watches (www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B005975PFE/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_dav) , but a tad but more classy that can both be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. overall, I would recommend this item to someone who is looking for that happy medium between both elegant and casual.
review image
on October 15, 2012
I purchased this watch about ten days ago - I received it very promptly. Unfortunately, I have to return it. Yes, it's heavy, but I would not mind. However, the wrist band is so large that it falls off my wrist (I must add that I am very large-boned, and so far any woman's watch I purchased had to have a link added to fit my wrist) - I thought maybe by accident they sent me the man's watch, but when I reviewed my order, it did state women's (the watch itself - though beautifully wrapped and presented) did not have any ID numbers. The other oddity is that Amazon's description said that it was suitable for swimming and skiing (waterproof to 165 feet), but the booklet that accompanied the watch clearly stated that I must keep it out of any moisture whatsoever. This is very confusing and maddening. I would have loved to keep the watch, but under these circumstances the watch is not usable. Too bad...
on August 28, 2012
Great watch n its beautiful. At first thought it was a little heavy but now I don't even feel it. The handles glow really nice to see it at night.wonderful choice n highly recommended
on January 10, 2014
Heavy nice quality watch. It maybe a little bit too big for a petite wrist.

Would buy another similar to this for sure
on December 3, 2012
Muy bueno el producto y llegó en el tiempo que indicaron a la hora de hacer la compra. Estoy contento
on May 6, 2013
This is a large watch. I was looking for something that would hide a 1.5 in x 1 in tattoo on my inner wrist while at work. This is the perfect watch. The attorneys do not notice the tattoo, but I get complements on my watch all day.
on February 23, 2015
Seems to be solidly built, but the first link near the face does not move, leaving the case hanging over my wrist and making the watch face look too big. I had to return it.
on August 23, 2014
The band fell apart while I was wearing it and it cannot be fixed. Very disappointing, because I really like this watch.
on April 20, 2015
I opened it and now i cant close the freaking clasp! Has anyone else experienced this?