Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" (Previous Generation) Standing Leather Case, Onyx Black (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7", Previous Generation)
Used & New from: $69.99
Why are the accessories incredibly overpriced? This is a highway robbery. Instead of getting a case, I can upgrade models. The stylus is the cost of what a case should be. Why price the tablet so well if your going to be a jerk about the accessories, Amazon?
asked by Amazon Customer on September 13, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
vote
In my opinion the reason for this is that Amazon makes little if any profit from selling the device itself, I would imagine it DOES make a quite substantial profit on the accessories. I agree that they seem over-priced for what they are BUT when you compare the quality of the "official" accessories to the more generic (cheaper) ones, there really is NO comparison. To me, it's worth the extra money to get the best quality case available as it protects the investment you have in your Kindle Fire HD.
Doug M. Thorsen answered on November 20, 2012

A
votes
if the accessories were worth the money
Sharp answered on January 10, 2013

A
votes
Watch for Amazon coupons got my cover with 40% off coupon, i love the cover but you're right about the pricey accessories...
redshift answered on January 13, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›