Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
When I take action shots, is there an adjustment I can make so the pictures come out?
asked by Charlotte Hash on October 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Oleg answered on October 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, you can change the knob on the top of the camera to "kids and pets" (picture of child and cat). This will help to capture fast moving, action shots.
lm answered on October 23, 2012
Comments (3) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Once you turn the camera on you push the center FUNC SET button. A navigation bar shows up at the left. Scroll down starting with the P and it will show you all the special settings you can use. I would use the icon that has the H and the little regressing cubes under it. It is for High-speed bursts...and it explains that. Press the FUNC SET button a second time to invoke it.
Buys Quality answered on October 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes there is - if you choose a higher ISO and shutter speed, you'll freeze the action. That's the beauty of this camera - that those are so easily adjustable!
R. McCuistian answered on October 23, 2012

A
With my canon cameras I always opt for using the sports/kids modes. In this camera you have the high speed burst too which is really good and you can always try the slow motion video and then capture from there. It all depends on how fast the action is. The lower ISO the better, and if you can avoid the flash, then even better, but sometimes you need it for action pics.
Beltran answered on October 23, 2012

A
I returned this camera before I used it..therefore I don't have an answer for you...sorry. Good luck in finding out your answer.
ks answered on October 23, 2012
Comment | 0 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product