Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Ed Sheeran egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Deals Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL
Can I activate the Belkin with 2 different iPhones or do I need to purchase 2 units?
asked by Arlene Bueno De Mesquita on November 27, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
I have my iPad and iPhone 5 "linked" to this. When I change devices, I turn off the bluetooth feature on the device I do not want it paired with. Then the other device syncs up. Then if I need to use another bluetooth device, turn it on, and can sync up that unit as well.
C. Carmichael answered on December 23, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Yes you can pair with multiple iPhones. Not sure what it would do if the phones were in the car at the same time though.
Shaquille Hall answered on November 28, 2012
Comment (1) | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I have all four family member phones linked. I simply unplug the Bluetooth power source (seems to clear the last phone that was used) then go to settings on the device I want to listen to and hit connect. It works even if all four phones are in the car. That way, I can leave all the blue tooth on in case I want to use it for something else (like my polar heart rate monitor).
Denise K. answered on May 31, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product